Did Carla meet wesker/ stole from him?

#1zombiabsolPosted 1/1/2013 5:32:57 AM
The last known traces of the t veronica virus were in steve and alexia right? obviously alexia got killed in code veronica, and wesker took steves body which had the t veronica virus.

So if carla made the c- virus, which is made of the g and t- veronica viruses, doesn't that mean that she must have somehow obtained the veronica sample from wesker? before the events of re5 ?

i was just thinking as to why nobody else mentioned this. In the files it says she attained a sample, but if she did, this is the only way i see how.

Also, i havnt played code veronica, so im a little rusty with the story line
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#2matodaPosted 1/1/2013 5:48:11 AM
wouldn't have to be Carla per se,
all the work would have been using Simmons' resources, and considering the whole controlling-the-world-from-behind-the-scenes theme to The Family, it probably wouldn't be beyond them to obtain a sample from somewhere
---
You look well, child.
#3SamA7XPosted 1/1/2013 6:54:32 AM
Chances are Ada stole a sample from Wesker and sent it to Simmon's, that was when he first met Ada and probably fell in love with her, that seems like the most likely story.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#4saberstromPosted 1/1/2013 8:54:52 AM
SamA7X posted...
Chances are Ada stole a sample from Wesker and sent it to Simmon's, that was when he first met Ada and probably fell in love with her, that seems like the most likely story.

ada kept a sample in re4 and didnt give any to wesker.
#5First_Aid_SprayPosted 1/1/2013 8:54:55 AM
I haven't played Darkside Chronicles but...wasn't Manuella infected with T-Veronica? If she was taken under U.S government custody, Simmons probably had a blood sample taken for Carla to use.

No need for Carla to ever meet Wesker and steal from him.
#6good_tobiPosted 1/1/2013 9:29:35 AM
its either from Steve or Manuella
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#7zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 2:00:42 PM
First_Aid_Spray posted...
I haven't played Darkside Chronicles but...wasn't Manuella infected with T-Veronica? If she was taken under U.S government custody, Simmons probably had a blood sample taken for Carla to use.

No need for Carla to ever meet Wesker and steal from him.

LOL, i forgot about darkside chronicals. I swear that manuella disintegrated at the end of operation javier though? i need to replay that game.

Regardless of how it happened, i like how they incorporated simmons and carla into the past canon storyline, and not just making them new villains , like excella and irving.
---
#8First_Aid_SprayPosted 1/1/2013 2:25:01 PM
zombiabsol posted...
I swear that manuella disintegrated at the end of operation javier though? i need to replay that game.

Well, I've only seen scenes on YouTube since I don't have the game, but I'm pretty sure there are 2 endings, and Manuella survives in one of them.

zombiabsol posted...

Regardless of how it happened, i like how they incorporated simmons and carla into the past canon storyline, and not just making them new villains , like excella and irving.

I don't really mind new villains at all, but I did like how Carla and Simmons were incorporated. Though I felt Simmons could have been used better. I felt they wasted a perfectly good villain, but I digress. >.>
#9zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 3:56:01 PM
First_Aid_Spray posted...
zombiabsol posted...
I swear that manuella disintegrated at the end of operation javier though? i need to replay that game.

Well, I've only seen scenes on YouTube since I don't have the game, but I'm pretty sure there are 2 endings, and Manuella survives in one of them.

zombiabsol posted...

I don't really mind new villains at all, but I did like how Carla and Simmons were incorporated. Though I felt Simmons could have been used better. I felt they wasted a perfectly good villain, but I digress. >.>

they should have kept simmons alive, he could have gotten away somehow and simmons could have been what wesker was, the NEW series antagonist, except he would be more associated with leon helena and ada, instead of chris and jill.

But they wasted him. As much as I love Carla, I am glad she got killed off, i would hate for there to be TWO ada's further along into the future, it would get confusing.
---
#10Dicer7Posted 1/1/2013 4:04:56 PM
I thought Simmons was kinda lame. He could've been used better but overall his obsession with Ada seemed pretty stupid and his idea of keeping order through terrorist attacks was just not a well thought out plot. I'm glad he died but at least he brought in The Family to the series (maybe Capcom will go somewhere with them). But now I think Capcom should bring in Alex Wesker. I'm curious to see the nature of his immortality.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7