You get to kill one character off, and bring one character into story

#51good_tobiPosted 1/3/2013 1:23:33 PM
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

I always skip this cutscene, hated how Capcom treated her.

She was just Weskers play toy that got no play. It's kind of like that toy you hate and never want to have again...so you get rid of it. But Wesker used it for his own good. It didn't sicken me, I knew she was going to die from the get go. She was just like every other bad guy in the RE universe...besides Jessica, Nicholai and Raymond of course(Who all survived).

yeah I too knew what will happen with her esp after her conversation with Wesker. I kinda hoped that Capcom would have kept her for few more games. She was a nice bad girl straight from 007 series.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#52tevin1569Posted 1/3/2013 2:39:44 PM
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

She was just Weskers play toy that got no play. It's kind of like that toy you hate and never want to have again...so you get rid of it. But Wesker used it for his own good. It didn't sicken me, I knew she was going to die from the get go. She was just like every other bad guy in the RE universe...besides Jessica, Nicholai and Raymond of course(Who all survived).

yeah I too knew what will happen with her esp after her conversation with Wesker. I kinda hoped that Capcom would have kept her for few more games. She was a nice bad girl straight from 007 series.

XD. She was so sexy. :P I would of loved them to make her a new kind of villain, seduction and bows. :P But yeah....she got uroborus!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#53good_tobiPosted 1/4/2013 6:59:58 AM
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

XD. She was so sexy. :P I would of loved them to make her a new kind of villain, seduction and bows. :P But yeah....she got uroborus!

.... classy and very much women too. Ada only in RE left after Excella with those qualities. Need more like them. I find it odd but this is what I see:

Excella another version of Ada.
Sheva another version of Jill.
Sherry another version of Claire.
---
#54NorseLeavesPosted 1/4/2013 7:02:38 AM
tevin1569 posted...
I'd kill Leon and bring back Excella.. I loved her :D.

me too. not that I wanna kill LEon tho. I wanted to play as excella in story mode so badly. I loved her melee moves...
#55karyotypePosted 1/4/2013 7:29:34 AM
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

.... classy and very much women too. Ada only in RE left after Excella with those qualities. Need more like them. I find it odd but this is what I see:

Jill, no sexy for you guys?
#56good_tobiPosted 1/4/2013 10:49:40 AM
karyotype posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...

nah...not for me...compared to Excella and Ada.......she's just nice and beautiful.
---
#57MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/4/2013 10:52:19 AM
Jessica still remains the most sexiest, although trashy female Resident Evil character in my book, especially in her winter gear, Rebecca remains the cutest. x]
#58Elec_ManPosted 1/4/2013 11:04:54 AM
I'd kill Agent, who is technically a character. To replace him, I'd bring in Hunk, who would have taken nearly as little work, makes sense as an outside agent paid to help Ada who doesn't care about the story, would have added a little continuity, and has a cooler gas mask.
#59karyotypePosted 1/4/2013 1:06:45 PM
good_tobi posted...
karyotype posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

nah...not for me...compared to Excella and Ada.......she's just nice and beautiful.

OK
#60tevin1569Posted 1/4/2013 1:07:25 PM
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

Sherry and Claire I agree with..But Sherry is a bit cooler in my opinion...the others not really. But I see how you kind of have the idea in a way. Ada is classy and will do what she needs to get the job done. Excella will do what she has to, to get higher in power. Sheva was Chris's partner I guess and Jill is too :P...Okay I don't understand that one.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)