The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

#1Hewie3Posted 1/1/2013 7:26:23 PM
I went back & played RE5 more than I've touched this. It was fun the first time through but....I never have an urge or want to play it & when I do, I'm only on it for about 10 minutes. It just feels, lackluster.

I go back & play all the games except 4, & have a blast but this one just....bores me to tears almost. I dunno.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#2PyroSparkPosted 1/1/2013 7:32:14 PM
It's because I don't have my competitive modes. -_- Survivors is the only reason I go back to RE5.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3bluerulerPosted 1/1/2013 7:33:00 PM
well 200+ hours says no for me, ive enjoyed this title and the previous ones
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#4MashYouGoodPosted 1/1/2013 7:42:36 PM
RE6 is a one-hit (play-through) wonder. And by 'wonder' I mean, what transpires in the game blows the mind in its abject stupidity.

I have a pre-owned copy (no money from this black duck, Crapclown! ^_^) that I'm keeping to cop when drunk / under the influence. The game is so bad it's kind of worth the laugh- riots that will ensue to how dumb it is.

Other than that, the game isn't worth spitting on. The gameplay wouldn't hold most peoples' interest beyond the part in the instruction manual that reads "To evade, aim (LT) + press X or L3 + direction with left analogue"...
#5bluerulerPosted 1/1/2013 7:46:41 PM
^ Thought resident evil was always about the bad, and jill sandwiches of course. funny because i feel the opposite with previous titles
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#6RedZakuPosted 1/1/2013 8:05:35 PM
RE6 is completely disjointed and has so many stupid design decisions that it boggles my mind why Capcom thought this game would be a good idea. Alternating pressing L1 and R1 to slowly crawl during multiple cutscenes is enough reason to call this game awful.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#7aPimp_named_leEPosted 1/1/2013 9:03:20 PM
5 was more re-playable due to how it chopped up each chapter, but 6 is still in my top 3 or RE main games 5 is in first because its so re-playable and has tons of collection and upgrading plus it looks really crisp, 2 in second place (though first place purely on story alone), and 6 is tied with 4 in third place. the only reason 4 and 6 aren't higher is because for a modern RE, the chapters are way too long (5 having sub-chapters that helped me get straight to the parts i wanted to play) and the stories are good, but no where near RE2's level. 5's story was not as epic as 2 either, but the reasons mentioned earlier made up for it.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 1/1/2013 9:49:16 PM
After Zombie Mayhem, I will go back playing FFXIII.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#9MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/1/2013 9:54:08 PM
I completely agree with you TC, even playing it though the first time it felt like a chore..I just wanted it to ****ing end already..for an action packed game to be this dull is just sad. XD

I like your name by the way ^.^
Haunting Ground is like..one of my top 5 favorite PS2 games ever~
#10Spade59Posted 1/1/2013 10:02:35 PM
Why all the hate topics?

You hipsters just don't know how to enjoy QTEs, a nauseating camera and some of the worst design choices ever.