Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

#11sbn4Posted 1/1/2013 11:14:42 PM
RE5 in general is a much better game and is a good game overall. I sunk so much time in all modes. I struggle to replay RE6.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#12OhhSnapPosted 1/2/2013 12:40:06 AM
I honestly enjoy RE6 more than I do 5; the story gameplay at the least. Especially with the ridiculous partner system and AI in RE5. Ugh.

I enjoyed Leon's campaign, and I'm still planning to replay all the campaigns with the partners I didn't use my first play through.

The gameplay mechanics in general are just so much better IMO. I struggled in RE5 mercenaries; and I have such a blast in RE6 mercenaries.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#13tehdudPosted 1/2/2013 1:29:02 AM
i got suckered thinking chris's campaign was the only shmup part. WRONG. bad game is bad.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#14ClimAtePosted 1/2/2013 1:50:40 AM
First time through RE6 was a really amazing experience for me. The subsequent playthroughs made me realize how linear the campaigns really are. Still, it's a great game, much better than RE5. Whoever thought sunlight is good in a RE game is mad.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#15Coryo61827Posted 1/2/2013 2:02:48 AM
I agree TC and I've said this before too. After the first play through I am extremely bored of this game. I tried playing through a second time but I just find it boring now. So it's been sitting on my shelf collecting dust pretty much since I beat it.

Lack of special unlockables didn't help either...

I can't wait to see what capcoms next design choice will be going forward with the series now, seeing as how resident Evil revelations got more overall praise than Resident evil 6.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16GreatKazooManPosted 1/2/2013 2:22:10 AM
Two things have stopped me from replaying this game:

No extra costumes possible in campaign mode.
No unlimited rocket launcher for everyone (and infinite having no reloads).

Enjoyed for a time, and Mercenaries is the best yet for me, but that is all, and I have found I much prefer 4 over 6, but I have went back to Dragon's Dogma and am looking into other games to sink my time into than this one now....
---
PSN: Souji_Monaru
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Cariiarue
#17boofiePosted 1/2/2013 2:25:48 AM
But what about the zombies?! And then there are shotguns!! This alone is 200+ hours of parent worrying lolz! And everyone can replay Jakes campaign thousands of times. Every time he goes "Tch...." and then does something awesome I get goosebumps.
#18AnimesetsunaPosted 1/2/2013 2:27:59 AM
It's not hate, it's just that I keep playing RE6 for almost 3 months. I should play other game.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#19Syn_VengeancePosted 1/2/2013 2:39:12 AM
This series as a whole is getting stale, tried to play the first 3 and made it about 5 mins in before turning them off. RE4 i play for mercs cause of hunk, RE5 i play lost in nightmares and mercs still and 6 i only play mercs. i cant force myself to play through the campaigns again.

Need for speed most wanted, the walking dead and the uncharted series take up my time now, then friday im finally getting borderlands 2. This game will be on the back burner for a while once i get BL2 :)
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Dead space
#20desi_shinobiPosted 1/2/2013 3:00:14 AM
I found it to be the opposite for me, I've been playing so much Resident Evil 6 that it hasn't left my console for several months now. I have a habit of getting addicted to RE games if they have infinite ammo so I can replay and kill every single monster in the game.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi