Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

#21SolidStryderPosted 1/2/2013 3:38:20 AM
I just popped 5 back in for the first time since playing 6. The gameplay is just abysmal by comparison lol.
#22DavyyyyPosted 1/2/2013 4:09:52 AM
Not to me but all of my friends thinks it's boring or meh :( I used to play RE 5 with two of my friends but non of them has any plans of buying RE 6. Re 6 sails is doing very poor here in Sweden
#23Hewie3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:46:54 AM
I never meant that I go back to 5 AFTER playing 6 but I don't ever want to go back to 6 either. I played plenty of Mercenaries but I can only do the same R1 fest so many times.

Ever since I got DoA, now BL2 and am getting Anarchy Reigns next week, I honestly don't think the competitive modes will bring me back to RE6....sadly since RE6 just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's a shame really.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#24BushidoEffect3Posted 1/2/2013 4:50:23 AM
OhhSnap posted...
I honestly enjoy RE6 more than I do 5; the story gameplay at the least. Especially with the ridiculous partner system and AI in RE5. Ugh.

I enjoyed Leon's campaign, and I'm still planning to replay all the campaigns with the partners I didn't use my first play through.

The gameplay mechanics in general are just so much better IMO. I struggled in RE5 mercenaries; and I have such a blast in RE6 mercenaries.

SolidStryder posted...
I just popped 5 back in for the first time since playing 6. The gameplay is just abysmal by comparison lol.

Agree with both of these. I got bored of RE5 after 2 playthroughs. Didn't bother to beat Professional. Hated the AI as well. Didn't care for the MP. Played RE6 mercs much more.

I have many more hours logged in 6. My records have 280 hours. RE5 far, far less.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
#25SolidStryderPosted 1/2/2013 5:32:32 AM
Hewie3 posted...
I never meant that I go back to 5 AFTER playing 6 but I don't ever want to go back to 6 either. I played plenty of Mercenaries but I can only do the same R1 fest so many times.

Ever since I got DoA, now BL2 and am getting Anarchy Reigns next week, I honestly don't think the competitive modes will bring me back to RE6....sadly since RE6 just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's a shame really.

I'm kinda burnt out on BL2, when I first got that it didn't leave my system for weeks lol. I usually have atleast one person playing RE6 on my friends list when I sign on, stopped doing mercs matches with randoms because of bad experiences but I still enjoy going for the high score with people I know. Haven't picked up the new modes yet, only one I'm really interested in is predator and I spent the last week in FC3 but I still enjoy mercs quite a bit. Immensely satisfying to hit someone with a 1-2 knifeshot, then body-slamming them into the nearest enemy lol.

After adjusting my settings a bit and the initial adjustment to the new scheme, this game probably has my favorite gameplay in the series so far.
#26The_BojanglerPosted 1/2/2013 10:49:54 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this but RE5's campaign really was MUCH better... and I thought RE5 was the worst RE game made up to that point.
#27KingVi3Posted 1/2/2013 11:20:51 AM
And Here everybody want zombies back.
Sad people
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#28Vegeta1000Posted 1/2/2013 1:15:06 PM
RE5 is a much more polished game than RE6. I actually still replay RE5's campaign while RE6 I only played thur 2 times and stopped. Mercenaries is fun, but the only good map imo is Urban Chaos. RE5's Mercenaries mode is better.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#29CoiledViperPosted 1/2/2013 1:29:20 PM
Spade59 posted...
Why all the hate topics?

You hipsters just don't know how to enjoy QTEs, a nauseating camera and some of the worst design choices ever.

So if you don't enjoy the game, no matter the reason, that makes you a hipster? I'm sensing sarcasm hidden in a cloud of "I do actually mean his"
---
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
#30Spade59Posted 1/2/2013 6:37:13 PM
I was being generous. Even playing RE6 makes one a hipster. It came out last year.