Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#21
I just popped 5 back in for the first time since playing 6. The gameplay is just abysmal by comparison lol.

User Info: Davyyyy

Davyyyy
4 years ago#22
Not to me but all of my friends thinks it's boring or meh :( I used to play RE 5 with two of my friends but non of them has any plans of buying RE 6. Re 6 sails is doing very poor here in Sweden

User Info: Hewie3

Hewie3
4 years ago#23
I never meant that I go back to 5 AFTER playing 6 but I don't ever want to go back to 6 either. I played plenty of Mercenaries but I can only do the same R1 fest so many times.

Ever since I got DoA, now BL2 and am getting Anarchy Reigns next week, I honestly don't think the competitive modes will bring me back to RE6....sadly since RE6 just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's a shame really.
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
4 years ago#24
OhhSnap posted...
I honestly enjoy RE6 more than I do 5; the story gameplay at the least. Especially with the ridiculous partner system and AI in RE5. Ugh.

I enjoyed Leon's campaign, and I'm still planning to replay all the campaigns with the partners I didn't use my first play through.

The gameplay mechanics in general are just so much better IMO. I struggled in RE5 mercenaries; and I have such a blast in RE6 mercenaries.

SolidStryder posted...
I just popped 5 back in for the first time since playing 6. The gameplay is just abysmal by comparison lol.

Agree with both of these. I got bored of RE5 after 2 playthroughs. Didn't bother to beat Professional. Hated the AI as well. Didn't care for the MP. Played RE6 mercs much more.

I have many more hours logged in 6. My records have 280 hours. RE5 far, far less.
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#25
Hewie3 posted...
I never meant that I go back to 5 AFTER playing 6 but I don't ever want to go back to 6 either. I played plenty of Mercenaries but I can only do the same R1 fest so many times.

Ever since I got DoA, now BL2 and am getting Anarchy Reigns next week, I honestly don't think the competitive modes will bring me back to RE6....sadly since RE6 just doesn't do it for me anymore. It's a shame really.

I'm kinda burnt out on BL2, when I first got that it didn't leave my system for weeks lol. I usually have atleast one person playing RE6 on my friends list when I sign on, stopped doing mercs matches with randoms because of bad experiences but I still enjoy going for the high score with people I know. Haven't picked up the new modes yet, only one I'm really interested in is predator and I spent the last week in FC3 but I still enjoy mercs quite a bit. Immensely satisfying to hit someone with a 1-2 knifeshot, then body-slamming them into the nearest enemy lol.

After adjusting my settings a bit and the initial adjustment to the new scheme, this game probably has my favorite gameplay in the series so far.

User Info: The_Bojangler

The_Bojangler
4 years ago#26
I can't believe I'm saying this but RE5's campaign really was MUCH better... and I thought RE5 was the worst RE game made up to that point.

User Info: KingVi3

KingVi3
4 years ago#27
And Here everybody want zombies back.
Sad people
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
4 years ago#28
RE5 is a much more polished game than RE6. I actually still replay RE5's campaign while RE6 I only played thur 2 times and stopped. Mercenaries is fun, but the only good map imo is Urban Chaos. RE5's Mercenaries mode is better.
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!

User Info: CoiledViper

CoiledViper
4 years ago#29
Spade59 posted...
Why all the hate topics?

You hipsters just don't know how to enjoy QTEs, a nauseating camera and some of the worst design choices ever.

So if you don't enjoy the game, no matter the reason, that makes you a hipster? I'm sensing sarcasm hidden in a cloud of "I do actually mean his"
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar

User Info: Spade59

Spade59
4 years ago#30
I was being generous. Even playing RE6 makes one a hipster. It came out last year.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is This Game Just....Boring to Anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived