I hate when Capcom is not honest with us

#1docman864Posted 1/2/2013 1:25:30 AM
as I was just browsing through my games, I found out that Capcom sorta lied about the "required space" needed to play the game. Both Dragon's Dogma and RE6 take up about 4-5gb each, but the box only indicates 8-10mb for each. It's called dynamic install, which means the game is installing/creating the data while you are playing the game for the first time. There are a few games like that such as Enslaved and Vanquish (not sure...), but the publishers for those games mentioned the right amount of space required. so why is Capcom not being honest about this?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 1/2/2013 1:42:03 AM
I didnt even notice but thats because i still have like 90gigs free on my harddrive. its dumb they didnt put the right numbers but i hardly even look at the back of cases anymore lol.
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Dead space
#3XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/2/2013 1:43:34 AM
Capcom hasn't been honest about anything aside from how much they don't care about their customers and what they think.
#4docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:48:13 AM
so are we simply just going to remain quiet about this? I mean, it's a big deal for some of us. I have a big hard drive, but I'm also running low on space.
---
#5boofiePosted 1/2/2013 1:53:22 AM
This is an outrage. As soon as I finish my cup of tea I will march down the capcoms offices and parade around outside them with a sign that read "For shame!". Bastards don't know who they are messing with.
#6docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:58:20 AM
I really want to know how many people knew of this
---
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/2/2013 2:00:41 AM
boofie posted...
This is an outrage. As soon as I finish my cup of tea I will march down the capcoms offices and parade around outside them with a sign that read "For shame!". Bastards don't know who they are messing with.

rofl
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#8largerockPosted 1/2/2013 3:20:58 AM
boofie posted...

Yeah me too!...let's call ourselves the 99%!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9boofiePosted 1/2/2013 3:30:20 AM
largerock posted...
boofie posted...

Yeah me too!...let's call ourselves the 99%!

Solidarity! We can pass the hat around and collect funds to purchase eggs to throw at capcom workers as they fumble out the front door. They will soon learn the gravity of their deceit.
#10Neutron15Posted 1/2/2013 3:32:16 AM
they lie
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well