does zombies respawn?

#1shaunofthedead3Posted 1/2/2013 7:50:49 AM
I'm playing Leon on chapter 2 on normal and it seems if I stand around for a minute to reload or catch my breath more zombies show up so do they respawn and how bad is professional mode to this because on normal this game is still brutal!!!
---
The mind twist and bends to deal with the horrors of everyday life...sometimes it just snaps!
#2GameCoderPosted 1/2/2013 7:56:23 AM(edited)
I think they do especially if you have Agent Hunt on (They will keep respawning if you stay on one area). In the professional mode, they are quite deadly since it will take like 1 health bar when they grab you. It is better to have skills on if you are going to do professional.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (89/100 Site Buddies)
#3Hayato182006Posted 1/2/2013 8:13:00 AM
All of the enemies in this game do not respawn infinitely. It may seem like it, but it does have a stopping point. The only way enemies can respawn infinitely are from other creature players if you have Agent Hunt enabled. There are areas, however, where you won't get any drops whatsoever if you stay around for too long killing enemies, so it's best to just keep moving on.
---
PSN: Hayato182004 | MHTri Name: H Man | ID: PEECKX | Hunter Rank: 51+ US Server
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hayato182004
#4ZeeDoggePosted 1/2/2013 8:13:45 AM
GameCoder posted...
I think they do especially if you have Agent Hunt on (They will keep respawning if you stay on one area). In the professional mode, they are quite deadly since it will take like 1 health bar when they grab you. It is better to have skills on if you are going to do professional.

They actually take 2.5 squares for grabbing, plus more while you struggle with them
#5Infectedglore2Posted 1/2/2013 4:01:48 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
GameCoder posted...

They actually take 2.5 squares for grabbing, plus more while you struggle with them

^this, they take a lot more damage but killing them (weaker enemies like basic zombies, Shriekers, and even bloodshots) doesn't take too much more bullets. The bosses on the other hand become complete bullet sponges.