The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So why does capcom hate the classic female leads?

#1SonyHoundDawgPosted 1/2/2013 8:59:12 AM
Why not Jill instead of Piers?

I can maybe live without Claire as it seems tougher to work her in somewhere in this story.
#2edward18Posted 1/2/2013 9:06:13 AM
How's it tough to work her into the story? Just have an incident happen where she is or have her go into a situation because Chris and the BSAA are too busy elsewhere and she feels that something should be looked into.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3karyotypePosted 1/2/2013 9:30:16 AM
Capcom doesn't love Jill anymore.
#4BakyuraPosted 1/2/2013 9:40:39 AM
More like "why not Jill instead of Chris".

Seriously I know Jill was in 5, but not counting DLC, she wasn't a main playable character. And Revelations had both Jill and Chris has main playable characters right? I really no nothing about Revelations since I can't play it :v
#5tevin1569Posted 1/2/2013 9:44:56 AM
Is this a joke? You realize Chris and Jill were the leads in Revelations? There are more than one character in every game.. Jake/Sherry, Leon/Helena, Ada...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6SonyHoundDawg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:03:37 AM(edited)
Unfortunatly I dont play handheld games so while revelations looks cool, its rubbish overall till it comes to a console.

If they want to make a rubbish handheld game use that for the side characters and in the main number entries use the heavy hitters and maybe introduce some new ones too.
#7iori3000Posted 1/2/2013 10:01:26 AM
I don't care what anyone says.. WE need Claire back.. I bet that Resident Evil would sell well..
---
PSN: GoTigers9999 Nintendo ID: Iori9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#8largerockPosted 1/2/2013 10:05:58 AM
Jill was in REVELATIONS which was really RECENT.

Claire on the other hand....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9Blackmarvel79Posted 1/2/2013 10:46:08 AM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Unfortunatly I dont play handheld games so while revelations looks cool, its rubbish overall till it comes to a console.

If they want to make a rubbish handheld game use that for the side characters and in the main number entries use the heavy hitters and maybe introduce some new ones too.

Rubbish is talking smack on a game you havent played. And the word rubbish is the only thing that doesnt give Quagmire wood.
---
Currently playing The Mass Effect Trilogy.
#10darkphoenix181Posted 1/2/2013 10:51:16 AM
Jill was the main char in Revelations. Chris was playable in it, but not as much as Jill was.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1