Is RE6 the worst out of the main games?

#1Vegeta1000Posted 1/2/2013 2:13:12 PM
I don't think RE6 is a bad game, but it's probably my least favorite out of the main games. IMO, it has the least replay value. I'm not a fan of thr game's campaign. If not for Mecenaries and online, I probably wouldn't come back to the game.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#2xESRPosted 1/2/2013 2:21:54 PM
Vegeta1000 posted...
I don't think RE6 is a bad game, but it's probably my least favorite out of the main games. IMO, it has the least replay value. I'm not a fan of thr game's campaign. If not for Mecenaries and online, I probably wouldn't come back to the game.

You do know Mercenaries and Online count as replay value, right? I'd say the older REs (before 4) had the least replay value.

Sure they were fun, but If you beat It once and memorize what you're supposed to do they can get incredibly short and the challenge that's left is pretty much just dodging the zombies to save ammo for bosses. After beating RE6 I got back to 0 and CVX and none of those took me more than 4 hours to complete. Went through both at same day. 1 playthrough, while fun, was enough for me to say I'm done with this.
#3Vegeta1000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:33:43 PM
The older RE games were just funnier. I've played through RE1-RE4's campaigns at least 10 times and have never gotton sick of them. Even RE5's I've played through multiple times. RE6's campaign I just can't go back to.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#4SamA7XPosted 1/2/2013 2:47:48 PM
I've played through RE6's campaign twice on single player, one normal run and a professional run, and I've played a good few online campaign games. I've also played about 70 hours of Mercs, played about 30 games of Agent Hunt, and now the game feels boring for me, I've actually gone back to playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer and I haven't played RE6 since and that was the start of December.

I still play all the old Resident Evil's all the time especially RE2 and CV, and even though I know the games like the back of my hand I still love playing them over and over and they never get old for me. Thats what this game lacks, true it has lots of replay value but even then it still gets boring very quickly for me, Capcom really needed to get some dlc released for the game, I'm not counting the 3 multiplayer modes since they're 360 exclusive.

Either way this isnlt a bad game, its just a game that gets tiresome after playing for a while, my plan is to leave it till the Final Hope dlc and pick it up again and see if it hooks me again.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#5Plant42Posted 1/2/2013 2:54:15 PM
This is even worse than Revelations and I didn't think that would be possible.
#6ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 1/2/2013 3:10:58 PM
I actually enjoyed more playing RE:ORC than this game...
#7MallyPureSmoothPosted 1/2/2013 3:11:42 PM
I do like RE6, but I can't deny that it's my least favorite out of the series. I just got bored with it faster than any of it's predecessors.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#8PyroSparkPosted 1/2/2013 3:14:51 PM
I'd say all the classics are inferior to 4,5,Rev, and 6 by leaps and bounds.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9edward18Posted 1/2/2013 3:18:52 PM
Doesn't get worse than 4.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#10Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/2/2013 4:07:04 PM
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
I actually enjoyed more playing RE:ORC than this game...

Thank you!

Somebody else other than myself who had more fun with REORC than RE6!
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul