I noticed fans of Leon, Claire, Jill and Wesker can get along for the most part

#1Hello4438Posted 1/2/2013 6:55:19 PM
And as soon as Chris fans show up that's when the insults and my character is better than yours arguments start.
#2zombiabsolPosted 1/2/2013 6:57:59 PM
Huh, youre kind of right.
I noticed the same thing when you mention ada to claire fans who ship leon and claire
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#3Infectedglore2Posted 1/2/2013 7:01:02 PM
No, more closely Claire and Jill fans. The board was flooded with fanboys of those two crying prerelease.

All 6 characters have unstandable fanboys at times (though Ada fanboys/girls seemed to be the most liked.)
#4tevin1569Posted 1/2/2013 7:01:54 PM
I like Chris and Jill the best but I never insult anyone D:
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#5ragnardemonPosted 1/2/2013 7:03:48 PM
Leon fanboys just amuse me while I find Chris fanboys absolutely delusional.
#6BasementDudePosted 1/2/2013 7:52:35 PM
any over zealous fanboy is annoying, end of story
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,567,312
#7turtles1236Posted 1/2/2013 7:53:48 PM
I prefer the lady parts.
---
Want More Info On FFv13 & Type-0? Support Project Crystallis ~ http://projectcrystallis.org/
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632
#8jpv2000Posted 1/3/2013 9:38:19 AM
tevin1569 posted...
I like Chris and Jill the best but I never insult anyone D:

Same here.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#9longstorm555Posted 1/3/2013 11:25:55 AM
the problem is that most people became leon fans once re4 hit the market. that was aslo when re became EXTREMELY popular what with all the awards it won. younger people got into resident evil by playing re4 first. young boys who saw leon being a badass and thought his one liners were cool at the time. thus, hero worshipping of leon began.

chris fans know him since re1. these people are obviously older.

deny all you want, but the minute a chris vs leon argument breaks out, the first thing leon fans say is:

'chris is boring, leon is cool and funny and badass!!!!!!'

jill fans are not as annoying in the girl department. girls love jill for being a tough woman who took down nemesis on her own. when it comes to her fanboys, though, it's downright horrible. they care more about her mini skirt and ass than anything else.

wesker is on the same line as re4 leon. wesker is badass. wesker wears sunglasses at night, so he's really really cool. fanboys think he's awesome....until they play the original game and see him dying in the most shameful way ever, but they choose to ignore that.

claire fans are not that bad. the problem is that people who ship leon and ada seem to think that everyone who defends claire ships leon and claire thus a fight breaks out. which is funny because leon and fans claim to be so confident in their ship, yet they're so damn insecure. leon and claire fans know it will never happen. they know leon and claire will never become canon. leon and ada fans, on the other hand, see claire as a threat. i've seen this happen here, on tumblr, on facebook, on ither forums. it's always, always the ada fans who start. back when degeneration came out, resident evil forums had topics such as 'who does claire think she is winking at ada's man?' it was funny; they're always childish and will try to prove leon and ada are canon and madly in love and some will try to prove ada is a protagonists and has more canon games therefore she's more important than any other character. like i said, childish.
#10Infectedglore2Posted 1/3/2013 2:25:01 PM
longstorm555 posted...
the problem is that most people became leon fans once re4 hit the market. that was aslo when re became EXTREMELY popular what with all the awards it won. younger people got into resident evil by playing re4 first. young boys who saw leon being a badass and thought his one liners were cool at the time. thus, hero worshipping of leon began.

chris fans know him since re1. these people are obviously older.

deny all you want, but the minute a chris vs leon argument breaks out, the first thing leon fans say is:

'chris is boring, leon is cool and funny and badass!!!!!!'

jill fans are not as annoying in the girl department. girls love jill for being a tough woman who took down nemesis on her own. when it comes to her fanboys, though, it's downright horrible. they care more about her mini skirt and ass than anything else.

wesker is on the same line as re4 leon. wesker is badass. wesker wears sunglasses at night, so he's really really cool. fanboys think he's awesome....until they play the original game and see him dying in the most shameful way ever, but they choose to ignore that.

claire fans are not that bad. the problem is that people who ship leon and ada seem to think that everyone who defends claire ships leon and claire thus a fight breaks out. which is funny because leon and fans claim to be so confident in their ship, yet they're so damn insecure. leon and claire fans know it will never happen. they know leon and claire will never become canon. leon and ada fans, on the other hand, see claire as a threat. i've seen this happen here, on tumblr, on facebook, on ither forums. it's always, always the ada fans who start. back when degeneration came out, resident evil forums had topics such as 'who does claire think she is winking at ada's man?' it was funny; they're always childish and will try to prove leon and ada are canon and madly in love and some will try to prove ada is a protagonists and has more canon games therefore she's more important than any other character. like i said, childish.

TC started this topic because he was a Jill fanboy who was angry at me defending Chris believing me to be a Chris fanboy when I was just stating facts.