#1DanteAwakeninPosted 1/3/2013 7:51:15 AM
What do you think?
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#2ReflarePosted 1/3/2013 7:53:15 AM
I think Tofu is pansexual
---
The Muse and the Painter
#3hikari198Posted 1/3/2013 7:54:07 AM(edited)
Yeah, a lil. He missed Jill in this game and had warm, fuzzy feelings for only Piers and that useless character that died before his breakdown. He didn't care much for his team as much as he did for that pawn and Piers. He probably had a threesome with them. Piers was vers, Chris was top, and the pawn was a total bottom. He never had a mission so easy.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#4MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/3/2013 7:56:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5hikari198Posted 1/3/2013 7:59:08 AM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
HE IS GAY!!! ..and that's ****ing hot, it all makes sense now, never showing any sexual interest in Jill, or Jessica, he's just a closeted macho gay man, who fell in love with Piers, clearly he was devastated after his death, but respects Piers enough to not go back to drinking again.

Yeah. He didn't go nuts when he thought Jill was dead in 5. He was just a lil disappointed that his jimmies were rustled. Now when Piers died, he lost it.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#6GameCoderPosted 1/3/2013 8:31:45 AM
I had my doubts when he turned down Jessica.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (90/100 Site Buddies)
#7Alky88Posted 1/3/2013 8:32:39 AM
Chris is only interested in Jill. Saying that he didn't go crazy over her "death" in 5 means you probably haven't played that game at all...
Piers could be but I suppose we'll never know. Japanese companies don't seem ready for these things anyway.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#8DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 8:35:38 AM
Alky88 posted...
Chris is only interested in Jill. Saying that he didn't go crazy over her "death" in 5 means you probably haven't played that game at all...
Piers could be but I suppose we'll never know. Japanese companies don't seem ready for these things anyway.

SPOILERS

When he fought Jill in RE5. He was like "jill....please...come back...jill...remember me... i'm chris.... your partner...jill.....jill"

When he lost Piers in RE6. He was like "PIERSSS! DON'T DO THIS!! WE COULD STILL MAKE IT OUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#9CirOnnPosted 1/3/2013 8:37:45 AM
DanteAwakenin posted...
When he lost Piers in RE6. He was like "PIERSSS! DON'T DO THIS!! WE COULD STILL MAKE OUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Fix'd.
#10probablyidkPosted 1/3/2013 8:40:53 AM
It would be cool if Resident Evil had a gay character that they just didnt make a big deal out of. It's like "ok he's gay. keep killing them zombies."

But who knows if he is. None but Leon ever expressed sexual interest in others as far as I remember?