Anyone think Chris should've (massive spoilers)

#21loverboyyssPosted 1/5/2013 6:17:50 AM
'Wesker had a huge fanbase and died'

OMG

They killed the villain of the franchise?

Like, the guy we all knew was going to die in the end?

=O

=O

=OOOOOOOO

And honey, any forum around the internet is better than Gamefaqs and way more realiable. People joke about us here constantly.

I never said Capcom Unity was Chris' fanclub, there are other sites for that, but it's a much more realiable forum with much much much less trolls than here and there are much more people there who are overjoyed with chris' ending than people here.

There are people here who are seeing this argument and thinking about creating a topic with a 'CHRIS SUCKS' just to try and be 'cool' and troll-y.
#22ex-s_temjinPosted 1/5/2013 7:34:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unxn0ylTYRs

Irony

The man who spent his entire life trying to destroy the world, and his son will be the one who saves it;

The man who saves that son(Jake) would be the man who killed his father(Wesker);

The man who spent his life waging war against Bioterrorism, ends up as a BOW to save his partner <---as cliche as it goes, Chris dying would've made that talk quite a foreshadowing to his ultimate fate.
#23good_tobiPosted 1/5/2013 7:38:05 AM
Neutron15 posted...
good_tobi posted...
been debated again and again.......

Yes, he should but he didn't. Let's end it here.

uses Phoenix Down to revive this topic

should have gone for proton or electron as username,with that you have charged up this topic
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#24loverboyyssPosted 1/5/2013 7:43:40 AM
ex-s_temjin posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unxn0ylTYRs

Irony

The man who spent his entire life trying to destroy the world, and his son will be the one who saves it;

The man who saves that son(Jake) would be the man who killed his father(Wesker);

The man who spent his life waging war against Bioterrorism, ends up as a BOW to save his partner <---as cliche as it goes, Chris dying would've made that talk quite a foreshadowing to his ultimate fate.

'The man who spent his entire life trying to destroy the world, and his son will be the one who saves it;

The man who saves that son(Jake) would be the man who killed his father(Wesker);'

The man who is to become the future, the man who is to carry on the torch of fighting BOWs and making the world a batter place, sacrifices himself to the man who saved the world first.
#25ex-s_temjinPosted 1/5/2013 7:46:22 AM
There's just too much irony in RE6 for all of us to handle :-D
#26loverboyyssPosted 1/5/2013 7:47:30 AM
It is a problem, isn't it? haha

But really, it's one big pile of irony, from Sherry to Jake to Chris to Piers to Ada and to Leon.
#27chaoscontrol325Posted 1/5/2013 7:50:10 AM
I think so, yes. And it's not due to favoritism either since I'm actually quite fond of Chris and wasn't overly fond of Piers. It's like when I roleplay. sometimes I let my characters die because it provides very valuable character progression for other characters. It makes the story much more interesting.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#28loverboyyssPosted 1/5/2013 7:52:15 AM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
I think so, yes. And it's not due to favoritism either since I'm actually quite fond of Chris and wasn't overly fond of Piers. It's like when I roleplay. sometimes I let my characters die because it provides very valuable character progression for other characters. It makes the story much more interesting.

Piers dying provided the character devlopment Chris needed to let go of his past, get back on his track and back to being the good man he was.

If Chris had died instead, what character progression would be there for Piers? He would have carried on like he was doing when Chris was missing.

What, Claire would come back?

That's a cheap shot and bad writing. Can't think of a better way to bring back a character, so another one gets killed.
#29ssj_duelistPosted 1/5/2013 8:14:43 AM
loverboyyss posted...

Piers dying provided the character devlopment Chris needed to let go of his past, get back on his track and back to being the good man he was.

If Chris had died instead, what character progression would be there for Piers? He would have carried on like he was doing when Chris was missing.

That's a cheap shot and bad writing. Can't think of a better way to bring back a character, so another one gets killed.

Would have been better if Chris died instead because he had that development. He reached his finale and his final resolve.

Would have been better if Piers didn't die at all and he and Chris thought again in the next game and Chris died in that one, I say this because I wouldn't want Chris to die without Jill being in the same game.
#30chaoscontrol325Posted 1/5/2013 8:19:04 AM
loverboyyss posted...

Yes, Chris get's character development, but he's already a very well developed character in the series and while Piers' death gave Chris more character development, Chris' death would've granted significant development for every character he had ever touched in the series like Jill, Claire, Sheva and Leon, not to mention the hundreds of soldiers that perceive him as a legend that might become inspired by him and rise up to become new important characters. I know which death sends the story to a more interesting place.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.