Jake Muller vs old Dante

#1DanteAwakeninPosted 1/3/2013 10:12:18 AM
Jake: Half superhuman and half human, His father is the legendary superhuman Albert Wesker and his mother is Jill, Maybe..

Dante: Half demon and half human, His father is the legendary dark knight Sparda and his mother is Eva.

Who do you think would win the fight?
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#2ChariceChanPosted 1/3/2013 10:15:50 AM
DanteAwakenin posted...
Jake: Half superhuman and half human, His father is the legendary superhuman Albert Wesker and his mother is Jill, Maybe..

Dante: Half demon and half human, His father is the legendary dark knight Sparda and his mother is Eva.

Seriously. Again? People these days are beyond stupid. I can't even tell if its a joke.
#3DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:18:52 AM
ChariceChan posted...
DanteAwakenin posted...

Seriously. Again? People these days are beyond stupid. I can't even tell if its a joke.

It's a joke -.- And there's no way that Jill is Jake's mother, I just said that since I said Dante's mother name so I needed to say the same for Jake.
---
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 1/3/2013 10:29:13 AM
Dante

He kills un-killable gods with ease. While Jake, even with a partner, struggled to kill Ustanak.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5Nick_KazamaPosted 1/3/2013 10:33:51 AM
Gonna have to give it to the Devil Hunter. He kills gods. Jake kills a big monster with help.

But if it was that horrific new guy (a.k.a. Donte) from the awful reboot then Jake would stuff his head up his arse. Literally.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#6SSJ_JinPosted 1/3/2013 10:37:14 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...
Gonna have to give it to the Devil Hunter. He kills gods. Jake kills a big monster with help.

But if it was that horrific new guy (a.k.a. Donte) from the awful reboot then Jake would stuff his head up his arse. Literally.

No he wouldn't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#7DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 10:38:09 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...

But you can call him Donte the Devil May Cry franchise killer, Has a nice ring to it don't you think?
---
#8PyroSparkPosted 1/3/2013 11:06:41 AM
DanteAwakenin posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...

But you can call him Donte the Devil May Cry franchise killer, Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

It really, really does. ;_;
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9largerockPosted 1/3/2013 11:34:25 AM
Seriously? SERIOUSLY!? Half-DEMON vs Human-ish dude? A guy who killed Demonic GODS against a dude who can't beat a roided up bro by himself?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#10jf5tlgrPosted 1/3/2013 11:38:57 AM
Dante is god-like creature. This creature is almost invincible.
But, Jake is human.