Resident Evil vs Aliens

#1darkphoenix181Posted 1/3/2013 2:27:54 PM
Would you rather be in a town infected with B.O.W.s from RE or infested with Aliens from the movies?
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#2good_tobiPosted 1/3/2013 2:58:21 PM
if Aliens from "Aliens" series then I'm happy with BOW
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#3chaostdkPosted 1/3/2013 3:02:53 PM
i'd pick the aliens. it takes a while for a facehugger to kill you (basically converting your human resources to their xenomorph) and for breeding purposes they tend to try and catch you alive. with BOWs the conversion of a human to a zombie can be instantaneous (as seen with lepo).
#4saberstromPosted 1/3/2013 3:04:16 PM
i would rather be against bows because they are easier to kill. leon and ada could kill aliens very easily! so can sherry and the others. aliens would be small time for them. to would predator.
#5darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 3:08:17 PM
saberstrom posted...
i would rather be against bows because they are easier to kill. leon and ada could kill aliens very easily! so can sherry and the others. aliens would be small time for them. to would predator.

your post is very confusing
---
#6ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/3/2013 3:12:02 PM(edited)
I'd rather take a fast and painless swift hunter decap over getting facially raped by a baby headcrab and having it's child burst out of my ribcage slow and mercilessly.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#7saberstromPosted 1/3/2013 3:15:16 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
saberstrom posted...

your post is very confusing

i would rather be in a town infested with bows because they are easier to kill than aliens. i have been killing bows in resident evil games for a long time and i have seen alien movies they are too tough to kill.
#8chaostdkPosted 1/3/2013 3:23:40 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
I'd rather take a fast and painless swift hunter decap over getting facially raped by a baby headcrab and having it's child burst out of my ribcage slow and mercilessly.

the implanted xenomorph can be extracted from you y'know. in fact the fact that they can be excised is a sub plot in Alien Resurrection. rather than just leave the infected researcher to die in the facility, they planned on putting him in cryo sleep until they can take him to a facility to have it taken out, but that went all to hell when their group got betrayed.
#9darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 3:37:28 PM
chaostdk posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

the implanted xenomorph can be extracted from you y'know. in fact the fact that they can be excised is a sub plot in Alien Resurrection. rather than just leave the infected researcher to die in the facility, they planned on putting him in cryo sleep until they can take him to a facility to have it taken out, but that went all to hell when their group got betrayed.

And the viruses can be cured.
---
#10ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/3/2013 3:42:23 PM(edited)

I never knew that, then again there's a reason for that.

I heard Resurrection another mecca of lameness regarding the alien films so I always avoided it on general principal that it was awful.

Regardless of the extract it still seems like a lot of just get rid of one embryo when a lot of other nasty stuff exists in the alien universe.

I will give the Rasklapanje a plug. Wouldn't want to die by that either O.o
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.