Resident Evil FOUR.

#1Niyel7Posted 1/3/2013 2:16:55 PM
Let us talk about this game and Resident Evil 6. Let us talk....
#2darkphoenix181Posted 1/3/2013 2:17:44 PM
Golf spin off game?

Could be cool....
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#3kalibre16Posted 1/3/2013 2:18:22 PM
No thanks BRO!
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#4Niyel7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 2:25:24 PM
kalibre16 posted...
No thanks BRO!
---

No, have a seat and let's talk about these videogames.
#5edward18Posted 1/3/2013 5:41:12 PM
4 is the absolute worst Resident Evil game in the main series.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6Niyel7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 5:47:02 PM
edward18 posted...

Hey man. Are you planning on finishing the animation? I remember your files were deleted, or something like that.
#7DetBeauregardPosted 1/3/2013 7:34:25 PM
edward18 posted...

How someone can think that RE4 has weaker gameplay than 5 and 6 is beyond me. Story wise? Yeah, it's bad. But the core of the story could have been effective; Capcom just failed in its execution.
#8coolmig01Posted 1/3/2013 7:40:17 PM
edward18 posted...

hmmm, funny how most the rest of the world thinks its one of the best games ever.... but to each their own opinion :-)

I agree, though. storywise, it was pretty bad, Everything else was awesome to the max though.
---
Excited for RE6? add me! PSN: coolmig01
#9DarkD3stinyPosted 1/3/2013 8:20:12 PM
coolmig01 posted...
edward18 posted...

hmmm, funny how most the rest of the world thinks its one of the best games ever.... but to each their own opinion :-)

I agree, though. storywise, it was pretty bad, Everything else was awesome to the max though.

How do you know most of the world thinks re4 is one of the best games ever? you can only speak for yourself unless you've asked every single person in the world what they think about re4.
---
GT :- DarkD3stiny 666 / PSN ID :- Private.
#10edward18Posted 1/3/2013 8:25:28 PM

Hey man. Are you planning on finishing the animation? I remember your files were deleted, or something like that.

My Mega Man Zero 4 animation? Hopefully someday, though as of right now it's impossible as the computer here that can make animations no longer works. Still am drawing out animation frames though don't worry ^_~ Think I got down how to draw Weil's face now o.o my favorite character I've ever animated the face of so far =D All those wrinkles provide such potential for expressions.

How someone can think that RE4 has weaker gameplay than 5 and 6 is beyond me.

It's the same crappy gameplay as 5.

Story wise? Yeah, it's bad. But the core of the story could have been effective; Capcom just failed in its execution.

Yeah. Capcom's crap.

It was awesome but killed what the games were.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai