What BOW would scare you in a RE game?

#11saberstromPosted 1/3/2013 6:43:10 PM
plant 42
#12AiRo1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 6:45:08 PM
Still though the zombies inspire more fear than javo imo as something that wants to eat me intimidates me more than something that wants to shoot or hack at me and outright just kill me.
#13tevin1569Posted 1/3/2013 6:51:39 PM
Reapor, Lisa Trevor, Regenerators, and Lepitosa...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#14GoldsicklePosted 1/3/2013 6:54:00 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
That's because most game developers today want to sell you on the empty graphics:

If you're implying that that's what RE6 was doing, then you're dead wrong.

RE6 had a lot of improvements in the controls, mechanics and camera.

There's nothing "wondrous" about a lot of games in the late 90's and early 2000 (other than Fatal Frame, since the combat controls were ahead of it's time).
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#15Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/3/2013 6:59:16 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
That's because most game developers today want to sell you on the empty graphics:

There's nothing "wondrous" about a lot of games in the late 90's and early 2000 (other than Fatal Frame, since the combat controls were ahead of it's time).

RE6 does not have the substance that our past games did:

The charm, the sense of style.... It's gone.

It's like comparing George Michael to Justin Bieber.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#16Starsoul_klrPosted 1/3/2013 7:01:30 PM
I think Rask still works to scare me because unlike the Regenarador those parts you blow off still attempt to attack you. And then it's has G's lovely quality of wanting to make more of itself.

Out of the RE games I've played these normal enemies scare me the most.

RE2: Lickers
Lickers can hang off of walls and crawl with incredible speed. They can also pester you at a range with their tongues and those claws are looking forward to impaling your skull

RE4: Dr. Salvador / Regenerador
This one's a tie because both are very dangerous enemies and they offer two different fears: Salvador will join in other Ganado attacks to claim your life in one hit which I believe is the earliest in any resident evil game an enemy can one shot you. They are also very efficient as they won't scream and laugh manically they will simply cut for your neck when at range. Regenerador while they only attack you most of the time solo they rapidly heal off hits to keep advancing forward and can extend their limbs to grab you. Even when you think you're safe by removing their legs they pursue you with greater speed and can leap towards your neck while on the ground.

RE5: Alligators
Yeah sad that it's not even a BOW but maybe besides Reapers the enemies are the same from previous games.

RE6: Rasklapanje/Lip
Lip introduces Air cotangents
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#17tevin1569Posted 1/3/2013 7:01:58 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...

RE6 does not have the substance that our past games did:

The charm, the sense of style.... It's gone.

It's like comparing George Michael to Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is beautiful.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#18Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/3/2013 7:04:31 PM(edited)
@Goldsickle

And I said most game developers, not all:

MGS4 and Vanquish play like the stuff that dreams are made of.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#19tevin1569Posted 1/3/2013 7:04:22 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
^And I said most game developers, not all:

MGS4 and Vanquish play like the stuff that dreams are made of.

If you're into those sort of game I guess.
---
#20hunter_7289Posted 1/3/2013 7:06:49 PM
Zombie Crow
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?