You know what this game needs......

#1kalibre16Posted 1/3/2013 9:04:23 PM
This game needs actual matchmaking for mercenaries, nothing crazy just put each group within 100-200 thousand points of each other and that way both the people just learning and the experts can be happy

(I for one remember when I was just learning UC and got put with someone who had 1.3 million now being all noobish at the time I hadn't mastered my counters yet eventually I lose the combo so my partner being the douche experts tend to be blew me up rather than saving me lol I laugh now but at the time I was like dude not cool)

On the other end I can see why these guys get frustrated, now that I have the million with everybody nothing crazy just 1.1 to 1.2 mil......I can see how sometimes noob moves like shooting everything before collecting time or the white screen can be annoying

The point being if there was a matchmaking system like the one I stated at the beginning the folks with a million wouldn't get paired with a no score or below 100k and vice versa this way people can learn to play properly and experts dont get frustrated

I don't know what do you guys think is my idea too hard to implement, do you think capcom could fix the server issue, will RE5 always have better online service lol
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#2Slayer_22Posted 1/4/2013 1:31:54 AM
More people need to play with people who pick play for fun, seriously. I've only done those and I've had absolutely no problems with anything whatsoever. I mean, the objective is there for a reason, right?

Slightly off-topic:Can someone explain to me what an expert is? I keep hearing that on this board and I have no idea what it means. Is it something special, or is it just players who think(or are) they're all that?
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 1/4/2013 2:15:46 AM(edited)
Slayer_22 posted...
More people need to play with people who pick play for fun, seriously. I've only done those and I've had absolutely no problems with anything whatsoever. I mean, the objective is there for a reason, right?

Slightly off-topic:Can someone explain to me what an expert is? I keep hearing that on this board and I have no idea what it means. Is it something special, or is it just players who think(or are) they're all that?

Basically people who brag about having high scores, reset if the combo breaks, kick you if they dont like your scores and think they are gods in the resident evil world. they call people who are not as good as them noobs and refuse to play with anybody who isnt up to there standards. well thats atleast how the ''experts on here act'' but not all of them. also if you go into dying status they will either let you die or kill you with an explosive and then quit like big babies....

Video game communities these days.......... i try to act like games dont go online unless im playing with someone i know.... online gets ruined by kids and people who think they are "1337" and ruin the fun...
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Dead space
#4good_tobiPosted 1/4/2013 6:35:57 AM
kalibre16 posted...
This game needs actual matchmaking for mercenaries,

never played RE game for mercenaries
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#58squall8Posted 1/4/2013 11:30:03 AM
Worse game. Good for new gamers I guess.
#68squall8Posted 1/4/2013 11:30:47 AM
worst*
#7karyotypePosted 1/4/2013 1:45:33 PM
what this game needs is LOVE.