The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why isn't Ada in more of the game since the game is about her? *spoilers*

#1skermacPosted 1/4/2013 11:16:55 AM
There are main characters in each campaign, but I think Ada should have been playable in more than one campaign. She should have been the main character instead of many because the game is all about her.

Simmons fell in love with Ada, she didn't want him so he created a clone that didn't want him either. That's the entire plot of the game. It's a love story gone wrong.
#2longstorm555Posted 1/4/2013 11:18:32 AM
is this inspired by the other topic?

really?
#3good_tobiPosted 1/4/2013 11:23:53 AM
its an obsessed love story. The game is all about Ada but I think if she had longer campaign, it will go against her character. Anyway she has the potential to have a whole game on her own.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:33:50 AM
good_tobi posted...
its an obsessed love story. The game is all about Ada but I think if she had longer campaign, it will go against her character. Anyway she has the potential to have a whole game on her own.

She definitely needs her own game. I love Assignment Ada and Separate Ways, but they are too short to be a full game.

Instead of giving her a longer campaign they should have gave her 2 campaigns in RE6.
#5skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:42:07 AM
longstorm555 posted...
is this inspired by the other topic?

really?

Does it matter? This is Ada we are talking about here.
#6good_tobiPosted 1/4/2013 12:14:23 PM
skermac posted...
good_tobi posted...

She definitely needs her own game. I love Assignment Ada and Separate Ways, but they are too short to be a full game.

Instead of giving her a longer campaign they should have gave her 2 campaigns in RE6.

Yeah we might get another game fully based on her exploring her background and all that but after being in recent game and movie and so many forgotten characters in the RE fridge, I think we have to wait for a while. But a full solo game is something I don't expect from RE franchise anymore.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#7karyotypePosted 1/4/2013 1:11:30 PM
It would have been better if they didn't have Chris and Jake campaigns but unfortunately the game director watched too many Heroes episodes.
#8xphoenixonxPosted 1/4/2013 1:20:40 PM
Ada is awesome
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#9tevin1569Posted 1/4/2013 1:23:10 PM
karyotype posted...
It would have been better if they didn't have Chris and Jake campaigns but unfortunately the game director watched too many Heroes episodes.

THOSE WERE MY FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10karyotypePosted 1/4/2013 1:26:41 PM
tevin1569 posted...
karyotype posted...

THOSE WERE MY FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol relax, my comment isn't going to remove those campaigns. Just feel they should had another game for that.