Why isn't Ada in more of the game since the game is about her? *spoilers*

#11tevin1569Posted 1/4/2013 2:45:50 PM
karyotype posted...
tevin1569 posted...
karyotype posted...
It would have been better if they didn't have Chris and Jake campaigns but unfortunately the game director watched too many Heroes episodes.

THOSE WERE MY FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol relax, my comment isn't going to remove those campaigns. Just feel they should had another game for that.

I was just stating they were my favorite XD
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#12YermomHoudiniPosted 1/4/2013 6:29:03 PM
her name literally means dumb ass in a chinese dialect, can't believe she picked this alias herself. lol.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#13saberstromPosted 1/4/2013 6:32:59 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
her name literally means dumb ass in a chinese dialect, can't believe she picked this alias herself. lol.

isnt she japanese? its what i thought
#14PyroSparkPosted 1/4/2013 6:46:23 PM
saberstrom posted...
YermomHoudini posted...

isnt she japanese? its what i thought

She's Chinese-American.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#15IlDankoPosted 1/4/2013 9:40:25 PM
The game is about her?? She was almost a mere spectator for everything, didn't killed simmons, didn't prevented a global c-virus outbreak, didn't saved jake from being abducted by neo-umbrella or the family... She was... Just there.. practically watching for leon to not get hurt and to discover who carla is.. Nothing else .. She's cool and everything.. But she is too overrated IMO
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993