Does Helena have assault rifle and magnum?

#1KillzoneIsSexPosted 1/4/2013 4:36:24 PM
Starting new game plus professionals and I bought unlimited magnum, and assault rifle and I only have the handgun and hydra with her. Wat
---
Top five favorite bands IN ORDER. 1) Nirvana 2) Wavves 3) Best Coast 4) Two Door Cinema Club 5) Mars Water
#2Volren617Posted 1/4/2013 4:37:26 PM
You have to pick them up again if you played as Leon the first time through.
#3KillzoneIsSex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:39:18 PM
That is soooo dumb.
---
Top five favorite bands IN ORDER. 1) Nirvana 2) Wavves 3) Best Coast 4) Two Door Cinema Club 5) Mars Water
#4XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/4/2013 4:43:13 PM
You should have just started the game by selecting the chapter instead of choosing New Game+.

It asks if you want to carry your weapons over but even if you select Yes you lose your weapons if playing as a different character.
#5Volren617Posted 1/4/2013 4:46:05 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
You should have just started the game by selecting the chapter instead of choosing New Game+.

It asks if you want to carry your weapons over but even if you select Yes you lose your weapons if playing as a different character.

No, almost certain you still have to pick them up again if using the other character even if you use chapter select.

At any rate that's what I remember happening when I started replaying as Jake after finishing his campaign with Sherry.
#6XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/4/2013 4:49:38 PM
That sucks. I always started campaigns by selecting chapters for the different characters so I didn't have to worry.
#7IIIRX7IIIPosted 1/4/2013 5:01:12 PM
Volren is right, you have to pick up the weapons again as the other character if you replay the campaign. So if you picked up the weapons for Leon in one campaign and finish it, they won't be available for Helena, she has to pick them up again for herself.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr