The hate for this game is ridiculous.

#41KonaseRitsukoPosted 1/5/2013 3:21:10 PM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
I agree, the game isn't deserving of all the hate it's receiving. Although, it's hard to not be kind of letdown by it after those epic trailers.

one of the reasons it deserves the hate
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username. Extra PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#42KonaseRitsukoPosted 1/5/2013 3:24:09 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
The hate came from people not liking the game.

Who are the sore minority.

Minority? Haha, what, you a statistics magician?
---
RE6 is stupid.
Just f*** my 2007 username. Extra PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#43KillzoneIsSex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:22:13 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
KillzoneIsSex posted...
Is it the best game I have ever played? No.
Is it the best Resident Evil game? Far from it.
Is it survival horror? Not in the slightest.

This is not a bad game. Not one of the best I have ever played but I still enjoyed the hell out of it and am quite satisfied. I think you guys just have your standards too high. No, Resident Evil isn't what it used to be but it certainly isn't what you all make it out to be.

Before I get called a troll I would like to state this is my belief.

While its not a bad game its not anywhere near great. They put just too much into it. 2 of the scenarios should have been cut and the money should have went to improving the other 2. And the scenarios that should have been cut would have been Jakes and Ada. They could still have been part of the story. But gameplay, no.

I agree. They did try and pack too much into this but I think with a bit more work they could have had a more polished final game. Resident evil has changed. I think for the better. Ido not want tank controls at all and that's one of the main reasons I don't like playing the previous games. I will play RE4 because they feel somewhat smooth but I won't re-play anything earlier in the series.
---
Top five favorite bands IN ORDER. 1) Nirvana 2) Wavves 3) Best Coast 4) Two Door Cinema Club 5) Mars Water
#44Dicer7Posted 1/5/2013 5:08:07 PM
Even judging it as an action game it's completely mediocre. Whether you want horror or action has nothing to do with it. Whatever is in RE6 is done halfassed. RE needs to stop trying to be other games and be itself, whether that's retaining its old identity or getting a new one like RE4 did. RE6 doesn't progress the series it's just selling out and being completely unoriginal. I can play hundreds of other games for my action fix but I could probably count the number of decent horror games this gen has on one hand. RE6 could have been one of them.

God I hope Mikami is serious about getting his "vision" back and Zwei turns out to be real survivor horror.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#45GoldsicklePosted 1/5/2013 5:23:30 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
most of the reviewers gave it a butt-ass score to a below average score.

KonaseRitsuko posted...

According to Metacritic, most reviewers gave RE6 a positive score, whether it's from critics or from contributing users:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resident-evil-6

Get your facts straight.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#46Big_Boss1432Posted 1/5/2013 5:39:32 PM(edited)
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
most of the reviewers gave it a butt-ass score to a below average score.

KonaseRitsuko posted...

According to Metacritic, most reviewers gave RE6 a positive score, whether it's from critics or from contributing users:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resident-evil-6

Get your facts straight.

I saw a 4.7 by users and 67 by critics. Get your facts straight dummy.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#47GoldsicklePosted 1/5/2013 5:41:49 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
I saw a 4.7 by users and 67 by critics.

Yes and I saw some 8.0-9.0. Your point?

Notice how the green bar is longer than the red one?

That's what I mean by "more positive than negative", whelp.
---
#48Big_Boss1432Posted 1/5/2013 5:44:16 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
I saw a 4.7 by users and 67 by critics.

Yes and I saw some 8.0-9.0. Your point?

Notice how the green bar is longer than the red one?

That's what I mean by "more positive than negative", whelp.

Are you basing it off the average or a single review? Looked like you were basing it off the average such as myself. I'm basing it off the average.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#49GoldsicklePosted 1/5/2013 5:49:52 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Are you basing it off the average or a single review?

Total reviews.
You are the one who seems to be basing it on one or two reviews.

The "mixed" scores are not "butt-ass scores". They are considered average.

As for the negative reviews with "lower than average scores", they are a lot less, whether it's the PS3 or 360 version.

Resident Evil 6 isn't generally hated as you're trying too hard to make it out to be.
---
#50Big_Boss1432Posted 1/5/2013 5:55:49 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Are you basing it off the average or a single review?

Total reviews.
You are the one who seems to be basing it on one or two reviews.

The "mixed" scores are not "butt-ass scores". They are considered average.

As for the negative reviews with "lower than average scores", they are a lot less, whether it's the PS3 or 360 version.

Resident Evil 6 isn't generally hated as you're trying too hard to make it out to be.

Dude the average for critics is 67 and the average for user is 4.7. A 67 is a pretty bad score in my eyes (D+) and 4.9 is very bad. I personally think the game is pretty awesome. But saying people who don't enjoy the game are in the minority? Yeah no. You brought up stastics and so can I. Same source. Same game. Except mine has more reviews so I believe its a bit more accurate.
---