1,600,000+ Players Online

#1XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/4/2013 10:15:43 PM
On what planet, Capcom?
#2PyroSparkPosted 1/4/2013 10:18:50 PM
The winter wonderland known as the broken PS3 servers and totally fine 360 servers with 30% of the RE population.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3strideurPosted 1/4/2013 10:19:17 PM
Hmmm... Why can't I find any games then. Lol
#4XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:22:23 PM
If PSN was the issue,why can I always find a stacked amount of players on RE5? I doubt there are more than one and a half million users playing that game.
#5ReflarePosted 1/4/2013 10:23:58 PM
Not on your lonely planet apparently.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#6XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 1/4/2013 10:24:14 PM
Yeah I don't believe this either. When I look for a mercs game I get like 2 or 3 results most of the time and then what's really stupid is if you try to join a game and someone else beats you to it you gotta go back to the menu and search again instead of just picking a different room.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#7PyroSparkPosted 1/4/2013 10:26:16 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
If PSN was the issue,why can I always find a stacked amount of players on RE5? I doubt there are more than one and a half million users playing that game.

Because the servers for RE5 are fine. My friend can start story mode on a specific part, and I can search a specific part. I still won't necessarily find him. And I highly doubt there are NO agent hunt games available when I search story mode games and find several. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:30:11 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Yeah I don't believe this either. When I look for a mercs game I get like 2 or 3 results most of the time and then what's really stupid is if you try to join a game and someone else beats you to it you gotta go back to the menu and search again instead of just picking a different room.

The most I ever saw was last night when 8 games showed up. I went to click on one and a player had already joined.

I refreshed and for nearly 10 minutes there were no games. I don't understand their lobby setup because something is definitely messed up.

The same thing happens with campaign with custom search. You can find only the same few games or nothing at all, yet if you do a quick search you will find a lot more games.
#9Delta0126Posted 1/4/2013 10:31:47 PM
PyroSpark posted...
And I highly doubt there are NO agent hunt games available when I search story mode games and find several. >_>

I think it depends if those people got to the AH areas as there are specific areas Agent Hunters can spawn in. Like for example: Leon 1 at the Gun Shop or any area you encounter Rasklapanje.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#10YunFang1130Posted 1/4/2013 10:32:23 PM
LOL!

I tried to see if any Mercenaries rooms were open earlier and I couldn't find any ;^; . But, when I created my own game, one person joined right away. Maybe try creating your own game?