1,600,000+ Players Online

#31AnimesetsunaPosted 1/7/2013 4:48:29 PM
Which country don't play this game?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#32guiltyslayerPosted 1/7/2013 4:49:27 PM
Hard time finding a game? Really? I can click on Quick Match right now, and I'll see a page full of people playing. I hit refresh, a different set of people playing.

The matching system was built specifically to reduce load times, so it samples a small population compatible with your internet connection, as opposed to the entire region. However there is a good chance that some players may enter load screens into another level or decides to turn their machines off, which can result in some hiccups here and there, which could be the source of your problems.
#33xKazeruxPosted 1/7/2013 9:17:02 PM
good_tobi posted...
Goldsickle posted...
I'm connected to PSN but I made my campaigns solo only.

---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#34921soraPosted 1/7/2013 9:45:46 PM
my friend has my copy but doesn't use re.net... so i can't use it atm @_@
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#35Kyodai_dbostickPosted 1/8/2013 4:03:28 PM
I get people to join my RE5 Merc sessions on PC in less than 30 seconds. RE6's online is like playing Shaq Fu on X-Band- you'll be waiting all day for nothing.
---
PSN ID: dbostick
3DS- dbostick:1805-2579-7230
#36XSilverPhoenixX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:57:12 PM
Kyodai_dbostick posted...
I get people to join my RE5 Merc sessions on PC in less than 30 seconds. RE6's online is like playing Shaq Fu on X-Band- you'll be waiting all day for nothing.

So true. If I had a PC controller I'd give RE5 a try just to see how much better it looks. I may go back to play RE5 on PS3 if the mood strikes me.

Of course I'll need to re-adjust to the control and not expect to counter enemies or slip n' slide.
#37Infectedglore2Posted 1/8/2013 9:23:51 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Yeah I don't believe this either. When I look for a mercs game I get like 2 or 3 results most of the time and then what's really stupid is if you try to join a game and someone else beats you to it you gotta go back to the menu and search again instead of just picking a different room.

The most I ever saw was last night when 8 games showed up. I went to click on one and a player had already joined.

I refreshed and for nearly 10 minutes there were no games. I don't understand their lobby setup because something is definitely messed up.

The same thing happens with campaign with custom search. You can find only the same few games or nothing at all, yet if you do a quick search you will find a lot more games.

If you can't even enter a 2 room lobby without someone beating you to it that would make the playerbase seem large, not small.