Well.... it really looks like crapcom gonna let us down with DLC as well.

#1YawnTheSnakePosted 1/5/2013 1:14:20 AM
Game wasn't that great but I have held onto it in hopes of some good DLC like campaign or Some throwback Mercs characters/ stages. By the looks of things its going to be all crap DLC and the only mercs maps will be the ones that were leaked a couple months ago :(

Really disappointed I was looking forward to some Raccoon city or Spencer Mansion Stages but F*** thats too much to ask of from Capcom.
#2StrangerSirKaiPosted 1/5/2013 1:19:42 AM
The game has only been out for a few months. It took RE5 a year to get any decent DLC. Hold onto your britches. I doubt Capcom would bother patching the game so severely if they didn't have any long term plans for it.
#3PyroSparkPosted 1/5/2013 1:24:35 AM
Don't you dare insult the epic DLC they just released.

I mean, it's horrible that ps3 doesn't get it, but those modes are hell of a lot of fun from what I've seen. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4tevin1569Posted 1/5/2013 1:28:00 AM
StrangerSirKai posted...
The game has only been out for a few months. It took RE5 a year to get any decent DLC. Hold onto your britches. I doubt Capcom would bother patching the game so severely if they didn't have any long term plans for it.

This
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#5DarkD3stinyPosted 1/5/2013 2:05:43 AM
tevin1569 posted...
StrangerSirKai posted...

This

---
GT :- DarkD3stiny 666 / PSN ID :- Private.