Well.... it really looks like crapcom gonna let us down with DLC as well.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well.... it really looks like crapcom gonna let us down with DLC as well.

User Info: YawnTheSnake

YawnTheSnake
4 years ago#1
Game wasn't that great but I have held onto it in hopes of some good DLC like campaign or Some throwback Mercs characters/ stages. By the looks of things its going to be all crap DLC and the only mercs maps will be the ones that were leaked a couple months ago :(

Really disappointed I was looking forward to some Raccoon city or Spencer Mansion Stages but F*** thats too much to ask of from Capcom.

User Info: StrangerSirKai

StrangerSirKai
4 years ago#2
The game has only been out for a few months. It took RE5 a year to get any decent DLC. Hold onto your britches. I doubt Capcom would bother patching the game so severely if they didn't have any long term plans for it.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#3
Don't you dare insult the epic DLC they just released.

I mean, it's horrible that ps3 doesn't get it, but those modes are hell of a lot of fun from what I've seen. >_>
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#4
StrangerSirKai posted...
The game has only been out for a few months. It took RE5 a year to get any decent DLC. Hold onto your britches. I doubt Capcom would bother patching the game so severely if they didn't have any long term plans for it.

This
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: DarkD3stiny

DarkD3stiny
4 years ago#5
tevin1569 posted...
StrangerSirKai posted...

This
GT :- DarkD3stiny 666 / PSN ID :- Private.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well.... it really looks like crapcom gonna let us down with DLC as well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived