37.69% (49 votes)
Chris - instead of Piers
20.77% (27 votes)
No one needed to die
18.46% (24 votes)
Helena - just 'coz
23.08% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Piers had way more going for him than Helena.
#2good_tobiPosted 1/5/2013 9:19:29 AM
Fan war begins
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#3ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:20:41 AM
I excluded Leon and other characters who won't be killed of. Jake is a new main, Shaerry and Ada are recurring non-main protags and Leon hasn't had his death discussed so frequently unlike Chris' by developers.
#4good_tobiPosted 1/5/2013 9:40:15 AM
At beginning of the prelude, I thought Helena might be written off. But after finishing Leon's, I was wrong. And at the end, don't think she should had. Her prelude is perfect for her ending.
During Chris campaign, I expected something bad is stored for Chris at the end with all that rage and so on, and after he requests Piers to take over. I expected him to save Piers at all cost even by dieing. It would have made sense after he lost all his men that atleast he could save the one who could lead the BSAA for future. But it didn't go that way. His sayiing that "no one in my team gets behind" or something like that goes against him and Carla taunting him does prove a point.

Anyway, Chris will live on but Piers fate has affected Chris psychologically that may decide on his future game.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#5karyotypePosted 1/5/2013 9:56:24 AM
come on guys, show little love for Chris.

Of all the characters, Chris is every one's easy target.
#6celljr89Posted 1/5/2013 10:03:57 AM
karyotype posted...

I loved Chris... Until this game :/ He really should've died, it would've redeemed him in my eyes (heroic sacrifice and all). They said it'd seem like a cop-out to kill him, but IMO killing Piers was the bigger cop-out. Because of Piers dying, this is the second time Chris has lot all his men, and also the second time Chris has lost his partner. (Jill in LiN, Piers in this). It's just begs the question as to how people in the BSAA can rank him so highly and think so highly of him when he has such a high failure rate.
#7longstorm555Posted 1/5/2013 10:17:51 AM
celljr89 posted...
karyotype posted...

I loved Chris... Until this game :/ He really should've died, it would've redeemed him in my eyes (heroic sacrifice and all). They said it'd seem like a cop-out to kill him, but IMO killing Piers was the bigger cop-out. Because of Piers dying, this is the second time Chris has lot all his men, and also the second time Chris has lost his partner. (Jill in LiN, Piers in this). It's just begs the question as to how people in the BSAA can rank him so highly and think so highly of him when he has such a high failure rate.

Yeah, Chris was a mess and lsot everyone around him.

So he should have died.

Obvs.

*rolls eyes*
#8longstorm555Posted 1/5/2013 10:19:38 AM
ssj_duelist posted...
I excluded Leon and other characters who won't be killed of. Jake is a new main, Shaerry and Ada are recurring non-main protags and Leon hasn't had his death discussed so frequently unlike Chris' by developers.

Leon has had his death almost done TWICE. Once in the first draft of Code Veronica, the other on the almost finished beta of Resident Evil 4. He also got a spin off game where you could choose to kill him.

They thought about killing Chris only in RE6.

Funny, eh?
#9loverboyyssPosted 1/5/2013 10:20:44 AM
longstorm555 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

Leon has had his death almost done TWICE. Once in the first draft of Code Veronica, the other on the almost finished beta of Resident Evil 4. He also got a spin off game where you could choose to kill him.

They thought about killing Chris only in RE6.

Funny, eh?
#10DarkD3stinyPosted 1/5/2013 10:23:14 AM
Not enough options so not voting. Theres not even a other option.
---
GT :- DarkD3stiny 666 / PSN ID :- Private.