Ratio of male to female players

#241largerockPosted 1/9/2013 12:58:41 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
largerock posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
NorseLeaves posted...
I'm a Rock. I can get away with anything ranging from jaywalking to shoplifting. And yes stalking somehow falls between those.

and now i'm jealous.

yes, yes you should be...

Do you even know how largerock was treated in RE5? It was outrageous!!! what happened to civil rights...these days.

That was his dad

Aye. Still was pretty terrible though....

Poor dad.

In fact...you should also know who my dad is.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#242Infectedglore2Posted 1/9/2013 1:01:17 AM
largerock posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
largerock posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...

That was his dad

Aye. Still was pretty terrible though....

Poor dad.

In fact...you should also know who my dad is.

VolcanoBoulder! Haven't seen him around lately though.
#243largerockPosted 1/9/2013 1:03:18 AM
Infectedglore2 posted...
VolcanoBoulder! Haven't seen him around lately though.

Sadly, he has gone dark on gamefaqs.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#244AnimesetsunaPosted 1/9/2013 1:15:40 AM
NorseLeaves posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
BasementDude posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
NorseLeaves posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

how about this one?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7t5lj4KjK1qaysjmo1_1280.jpg

nothing can beat this for setsuna, I am sure.

My heart is beating so fast. ^_^

*breathes heavily*

Stalker is here. Run~~~~

wait, to which one was basementdude breathing heavily? to setsuna or to HanaKana?

He only interest with Helena's drop kick. I don't think he is interest with HanaKana. XD
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#245BasementDudePosted 1/9/2013 1:19:03 AM
and claire
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,035
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,102,304
#246AnimesetsunaPosted 1/9/2013 1:19:54 AM
BasementDude posted...
and claire

Good. HanaKana is mine. Yeah!!!
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#247Candy__GirlPosted 1/9/2013 5:52:59 AM(edited)
I think certain people are missing the point so I'm going to quote two things that really sum it up for those certain people...

longstorm555 posted...

i didn't write that text to create a fight. i wrote it so people would understand the kind of crap us girls get in the gaming community, and candy_girl was just sharing her own experience. by the way, i've never seen candy_girl fighting with anyone but me and that was once, so how exactly is she a trouble maker?

you hate sexism, yet you're coming after me for writing a text about it. when i wrote that part about nice guys complaining about not getting any girlfriends, i meant the ones who treat girls like crap. if you're not part of that group, why are you so offended? are you offended in behalf of the asses around here that treat girls like crap? because, gotta tell you, that's not being against sexism.

Candy__Girl posted...

If you truly believe that Longstorm and I are picking the fights you are delusional. You need to go back and read the entire thread so you get a better understanding of why we said what we said. If you did and you still chose to respond this way? It looks like you have a personal vendetta against Longstorm and I for speaking up for ourselves. Maybe you've treated women like this over the internet and you don't like the fact that this type of behavior is frowned upon?

i didn't write that text to create a fight. i wrote it so people would understand the kind of crap us girls get in the gaming community, and candy_girl was just sharing her own experience.

i meant the ones who treat girls like crap. if you're not part of that group, why are you so offended? are you offended in behalf of the asses around here that treat girls like crap? because, gotta tell you, that's not being against sexism.

If you did and you still chose to respond this way? It looks like you have a personal vendetta against Longstorm and I for speaking up for ourselves. Maybe you've treated women like this over the internet and you don't like the fact that this type of behavior is frowned upon?

^Just to repeat the important points

The fact anyone is attacking Longstorm and I for sharing our experiences shows me that those people are guilty to some degree of that type of behavior. Now, you're just trying to make yourself feel better by muddling what happened and trying to start a fight. If you weren't guilty or did not have a personal vendetta against Longstorm and I you wouldn't even care; yet you try to instigate a fight by saying we're looking for attention (please re-read our posts because it clearly shows we are not) and reducing what we have to say to e-drama... Defending ourselves is 'e-drama'? Really? Is that because we're female? Because I doubt you would use the word drama with men.
#248saberstromPosted 1/9/2013 6:16:27 AM
i will guess longstorm is a lesbian because she has an attitude against men. i might be wrong about her tho.
#249longstorm555Posted 1/9/2013 7:09:44 AM
saberstrom posted...
i will guess longstorm is a lesbian because she has an attitude against men. i might be wrong about her tho.

very much straight. i don't have an attitude against men, i have an attitude against jerks. especially the ones who reduce women to their gender and think sexist jokes are funny. see, that's not the kind of thing a grown man who respects himself and women would do.

and lol, am i supposed to feel offended at you calling me a lesbian, is this what you were trying to do?

'cause, hate to break it to you, being a lesbian or gay is not insulting or offensive in the slightest :)
#250IlDankoPosted 1/9/2013 7:15:38 AM
longstorm555 posted...
saberstrom posted...

very much straight. i don't have an attitude against men, i have an attitude against jerks. especially the ones who reduce women to their gender and think sexist jokes are funny. see, that's not the kind of thing a grown man who respects himself and women would do.

and lol, am i supposed to feel offended at you calling me a lesbian, is this what you were trying to do?

'cause, hate to break it to you, being a lesbian or gay is not insulting or offensive in the slightest :)

Don't take him seriously.. He's a known troll and alt account
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993