Ratio of male to female players

#251Ryan-06Posted 1/9/2013 7:35:27 AM(edited)
Great derailed sexism topic we got here on a RE board! thumbs up!
idiots.

Anyway- why can't we redeem our ex3 costume now? Why does it say "end of the month"? hate that.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#252largerockPosted 1/9/2013 7:36:04 AM
Ryan!

Help me out with derailing this topic!...pretty please?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#253Ryan-06Posted 1/9/2013 7:39:22 AM
^^^ I thought it already has? lol. Oh, you wanna make it worse.. I see. To 500!
Check my Krogan posts in the sticky. I think I'll use that here then.

FYI I didn't sift through all 250 posts. Not gonna bother. I knew it derailed already.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#254largerockPosted 1/9/2013 7:50:46 AM
I wanna derail it out of arguments.
I'm running out of spicy topics for derailment.
---
#255skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:04:07 PM
I don't have a problem with anyone on this board, I like all of you. The only person that I have seen stir up hate, besides the trolls and alts, was Pecha, but that is past history and water under the bridge.

Longstorm and Candy are cool and are opinionated and don't cause problems from what I've seen. I've even played mercs with Candy and she is no different than playing with a guy. She was better than me last time we played, probably still is, but I can hold my own now. I almost have the RE6 plat too!
#256largerockPosted 1/9/2013 12:28:10 PM
...What's your opinion of me?

http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/cute-animals-reader-squee-fenris-in-your-face1.jpg
---
#257skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:43:33 PM
largerock posted...
...What's your opinion of me?

http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/cute-animals-reader-squee-fenris-in-your-face1.jpg

You seem ok to me. I don't remember yout posts with so many people but I think I've seen you give helpful answers to people that need help.

The drama posts people make I forget quickly, unless it's directed at me.
#258Candy__GirlPosted 1/9/2013 1:04:21 PM
skermac posted...
Longstorm and Candy are cool and are opinionated and don't cause problems from what I've seen. I've even played mercs with Candy and she is no different than playing with a guy. She was better than me last time we played, probably still is, but I can hold my own now. I almost have the RE6 plat too!

Thank you skermac! You're a good partner and we need to play again soon! If you need help with that plat let me know! I love helping people trophy hunt!
#259GiftedACIIIPosted 1/9/2013 2:42:01 PM
IlDanko posted...
longstorm555 posted...
saberstrom posted...
i will guess longstorm is a lesbian because she has an attitude against men. i might be wrong about her tho.

very much straight. i don't have an attitude against men, i have an attitude against jerks. especially the ones who reduce women to their gender and think sexist jokes are funny. see, that's not the kind of thing a grown man who respects himself and women would do.

and lol, am i supposed to feel offended at you calling me a lesbian, is this what you were trying to do?

'cause, hate to break it to you, being a lesbian or gay is not insulting or offensive in the slightest :)

Don't take him seriously.. He's a known troll and alt account

An alt of who?
#260IlDankoPosted 1/9/2013 3:16:17 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
IlDanko posted...
longstorm555 posted...
saberstrom posted...
i will guess longstorm is a lesbian because she has an attitude against men. i might be wrong about her tho.

very much straight. i don't have an attitude against men, i have an attitude against jerks. especially the ones who reduce women to their gender and think sexist jokes are funny. see, that's not the kind of thing a grown man who respects himself and women would do.

and lol, am i supposed to feel offended at you calling me a lesbian, is this what you were trying to do?

'cause, hate to break it to you, being a lesbian or gay is not insulting or offensive in the slightest :)

Don't take him seriously.. He's a known troll and alt account

An alt of who?

Not yours.. Thats all you need to know
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993