Ratio of male to female players

#41xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/6/2013 5:24:51 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
Im surprised that there are over 25% here are females. It IS a fact that this question is actually "Ratio of male to female players OF the gamefaqs users who play RE6".

Females on gamefaqs? Seriously....

I don't get it, why is it hard to believe?

I love getting into discussions about games I love. I'm on Capcom-unity, I'm on here, places that are popular where I can participate in conversations about a certain game. I love gaming, what's so hard-to-believe about it?

And especially nowadays, there are much, much more women in the gaming industry than it was ten years ago. Sure, the majority of females don't get attracted to those things, but to think that's it's a 'myth' that a female is dedicated to videogames or something is quite honestly ignorant.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#42Infectedglore2Posted 1/6/2013 5:36:00 AM
dragonstar13 posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
saberstrom posted...
30 hot girls on here! 1/3!

More like 27 repulsive/fat girls and 3 maybe decent looking girls.

Course its the personality that matters but seeing how some of the girls on this board react...

Well we need to balance out the 105 ugly/fat/bald/small guys and the 6 gentle and handsome looking gay guys.

But you're right, personality is what matters. And seeing how a lot of guys react here...

Completely in agreement with that. Lol never said men were an exception.

But, wow nice joy date! *bows*
#43Orange9Posted 1/6/2013 7:43:50 AM
i see alot of female names in mercs

probably a neckbeard
---
DRIVER NOT INCLUDED
#44Neutron15Posted 1/6/2013 7:47:27 AM
Male
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#45saberstromPosted 1/6/2013 8:38:31 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
Im surprised that there are over 25% here are females. It IS a fact that this question is actually "Ratio of male to female players OF the gamefaqs users who play RE6".

Females on gamefaqs? Seriously....

girls play games just like guys, not surprised to see them here.

hugs to all u girls!
#46iori3000Posted 1/6/2013 9:01:42 AM
I'm hungry
---
PSN: GoTigers9999 Nintendo ID: Iori9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#47Cobra1010Posted 1/6/2013 9:05:41 AM
But its game'faqs', literal or not. Girls are better off hanging around on IGN or something.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#48Infectedglore2Posted 1/6/2013 9:24:50 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
But its game'faqs', literal or not. Girls are better off hanging around on IGN or something.

Oh you, you silly bypasser but do girls actually hang out more in IGN? They're both video game message boards. If you want girls try youtube, twitter, and tumblr.
#49Infectedglore2Posted 1/6/2013 9:26:12 AM
Also Tvtropes, Deviantart, and loads of sites for Fanfiction
#50skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:43:05 AM
Cobra1010 posted...

Not nice at all! Everyone is welcome here!!

Girl gamers are just as cool as guys, some more so!