Ratio of male to female players

#71BasementDudePosted 1/7/2013 12:52:22 PM
:|
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,100,769
#72Shadow CloudPosted 1/7/2013 2:18:27 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I always feel like Resident Evil has a fairly decent sized female fanbase. Works out great though as it's slightly more immersive when I hear a female voice coming from a female character. Still have yet to meet a girl who can imitate Sheva's accent though...
#73bluerulerPosted 1/7/2013 2:26:22 PM
How did i know what this topic would be filled with before opening?

I'll tell you how...

*slides into an ammo crate*
sorry reaper im borrowing your thing, its just too good
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#74Supreme_XionPosted 1/7/2013 3:11:02 PM
hmuph, women
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#75AnimesetsunaPosted 1/7/2013 3:45:31 PM
Girls should be treat like a princess. ^^
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#76BasementDudePosted 1/7/2013 4:05:24 PM
everyone should give huggies
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,100,769
#77Shadow CloudPosted 1/7/2013 4:22:04 PM
BasementDude posted...
everyone should give huggies

Pull-ups, snug and dry, or little movers?
#78lll-Seru-lllPosted 1/7/2013 5:15:18 PM
longstorm555 posted...
this topic has some good examples of what i was saying weeks ago.

us girls get so much crap for being a girl and for being in the gaming community.

a guy just said girl gamers are for the most part fat and repulsive, another one generalized an entire group because he has met afew girls who thought pretending to like video games would make guys attracted to her.

i mean, seriously, why?

then you boys complain you can't get a girlfriend, or that girls trade you for ther bad boys or that the ones you get to date, leave you after a month or so.

it's not hard to be respectful.

most girl gamers you meet online are not trying to impress you, are not trying to get a date, are not expecting to be hit on, are not flirting with you. they're simply trying to have a very good time doing something she loves: playing video games. and since the majority of gamers are dudes, its kinda hard to find another girl for a match, all the more reason for why you boys need to grow up and show a little respect and treat them like human beings instead of assuming they want to be treated as princesses who are perfect angelsfor playing video games.

Mhmm that sounded like my friends. Every day when I in a chat, filled with the majority of male gamers (I'm also a male too), whenever and whoever invites a single girl gamer, more than half of them go aggressively and desperately tried flirting with her.I not like them, believe it or not. They kept treating her like she's the queen.

Talking about desperation....
---
Reality is cruel and common sense's useless. Two Important words that keeps me going: Pride and Perfection
#79lll-Seru-lllPosted 1/7/2013 5:22:36 PM
Sighs. Resident evil 5 especially Versus mode & Resident evil 6 is like a Online dating site I know it sounds strange but it's true. Even in LBP, there's Online dating also.
---
Reality is cruel and common sense's useless. Two Important words that keeps me going: Pride and Perfection
#80bluerulerPosted 1/7/2013 5:48:13 PM
I like to give compliments to both genders, what does that mean?
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues