Why no DLC merc characters

#1xESRPosted 1/5/2013 11:16:25 PM
Why Capcom doesn't want my money anymore :<
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/5/2013 11:17:53 PM
EduardoESR posted...
Why Capcom doesn't want my money anymore :<

you prolly should wait a little longer. RE5 took some time to have some decent DLCs. This has benn out for 3 months.

Capcom " Eduardo, gimme some break. but no worries. we want your money."
#3shagohad3Posted 1/5/2013 11:29:35 PM
My wish list:

Calros

Nikolia

Billy

Parker
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#4xESR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:16:51 AM
shagohad3 posted...
Billy

This is all I saw in your post buddy, Billy *--*... I doubt he has any chance of being a protagonist on a RE game again, but I really hope to see him in mercs.
#5ss14knightPosted 1/6/2013 4:32:12 AM
EduardoESR posted...
shagohad3 posted...
Billy

This is all I saw in your post buddy, Billy *--*... I doubt he has any chance of being a protagonist on a RE game again, but I really hope to see him in mercs.

I dunno. I'm not sure either. But Capcom cares enough to confirm that he is still alive, which interests me, has to mean something.
#6xESR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:58:09 AM
ss14knight posted...
EduardoESR posted...
shagohad3 posted...
Billy

I dunno. I'm not sure either. But Capcom cares enough to confirm that he is still alive, which interests me, has to mean something.

Where did you see that?
#7ss14knightPosted 1/6/2013 5:26:59 AM
EduardoESR posted...
ss14knight posted...
EduardoESR posted...
shagohad3 posted...
Billy

Where did you see that?

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/rehorror-resident-evil-ny-comic-con-2011/

Skip down to the picture of Barry, it's directly below that.
#8probablyidkPosted 1/6/2013 5:50:44 AM
There's a possibility for DLC mercs characters

"We still have an unannounced DLC for RE6 that will be revealed in the coming months"<

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-24-capcom-to-issue-resident-evil-6-patch-in-response-to-player-feedback
#9shads3055Posted 1/6/2013 6:28:45 AM
didnt xbox get some dlc that ps3 will never get for some dumb reson
#10Hal_EmerickPosted 1/6/2013 7:15:06 AM
Are we ever getting the multiplayer DLCs?