effectiveness of uroboros and c-virus, spoilers

#1YermomHoudiniPosted 1/6/2013 4:42:18 AM
so some time ago someone pointed out that it didn't make sense for carla to call wesker an idiot because she's doing the same thing and for personal revenge rather than race improvement.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/64228731

that's true, but uroboros have 100% failure rate unless the subject already have tons of different viruses working on its body like wesker (birkin's virus plus periodic dosage of something in RE5). none of the things that uroboros created were intelligent and it's only capable of creating a single outcome.

then we look at c-virus, it created so many intelligent life forms. basic javos, carla, ustanak, and the best of all, simmons who could constantly evolve while retaining his self. even zombies are capable of having different forms. it's likely that carla's missile and haos virus spreading method could create other things once the gas work on the zombie long enough to change its structure. we never got to see it though.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#2xESRPosted 1/6/2013 4:46:34 AM
I wonder If the C virus increased carla's boobs, I mean, they don't show much of her blonde self. Either way, I doubt It's very effective, Ada has small breats so If It did increase, It didn't by much. Those silicone breast implants are way more effective.
#3slapper1Posted 1/6/2013 10:06:03 AM
The C virus is more versatile in that subjects that are infected by the injected variant will become J'avo 100% of the time (which is the most advanced form of controlled humanoid mutation to date as it caused minimal degeneration of intelligence in the host and increases strength and stamina considerably, plus allows multiple mutations). The C virus mist will turn every infectee into a zombie variation (much like the T virus, but more powerful and enabling many more mutations). Finally, Carla's "perfect" strain of the C virus (what she, Simmons and Piers end of infected with) grant god like powers to the user, however these transformations are highly unstable and will eventually destroy the psyche of it's host.

Weskers Uroboros virus is rather powerful in that every host that rejects the virus will mutate into an Uroboros monster (large slimy monster as seen in RE 5) and any host that does bond with the virus will gain god like power (but will be weak to fire and have a large weakpoint like Wesker in RE 5). Wesker would have succeed in destroying the world (or save it in his terms) if Chris was not able to stop him at the end of RE 5 and Carla thought of 3 plans for spreading the C virus (Missiles, Haos and her "perfect" creation seen and destroyed by Ada) so both came quite close to completing their goals. I still say that the Uroboros virus is the overall deadliest virus due to what the host becomes after mutation (Uroboros has god like resistance to everything except fire) although it's a close call.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4YermomHoudini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:39:57 PM
carla-ada herself is the 1st complete product from the chrysalid, and her body most likely didn't have any trace of c-virus left. this is says a lot about the capability of c-virus. I doubt the gas from the missile or HAOS will be as capable as the one that carla 1st received, but I wouldn't be surprised if the zombies somehow evolve into a new race in the long run.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#5ZeeDoggePosted 1/12/2013 9:23:07 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
carla-ada herself is the 1st complete product from the chrysalid, and her body most likely didn't have any trace of c-virus left. this is says a lot about the capability of c-virus. I doubt the gas from the missile or HAOS will be as capable as the one that carla 1st received, but I wouldn't be surprised if the zombies somehow evolve into a new race in the long run.

Wasn't the idea behind Haos to destroy the world the Family created and start over with her "perfect creation"?
#6shagohad3Posted 1/12/2013 9:57:24 PM
I think each virus created it's own"god"

Progenitor: Lisa Trevor

T-virus: Tyrant

G: Birkin

TG: Morpheous

T-abyss: Rachel

etc
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#7shagohad3Posted 1/12/2013 9:57:52 PM
shagohad3 posted...

Ne-t: Nemesis

etc

---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#8UltimateGeth39Posted 1/13/2013 12:22:59 AM
For T-abyss I would imagine the tyrant(I dont remember what its called) at the end of revelations to be the "god".
#9Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/13/2013 1:31:41 AM
The difference is the C-Virus was meant to be a weapon to create chaos, which it did.

Wesker's... Crap was meant to be a "filter" to bring about the ultimate string of humanity...

Which it didn't do for anyone, just evil noodle monsters. It arguably improved Wesker, but he was already superhuman to begin with, and it really didn't have any practical uses besides... noodle monsters.

Unless Wesker's Dream World was noodle monster land, in which case... his past actions are dumb enough to make that seem about right.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#10Neutron15Posted 1/13/2013 1:39:39 AM
shagohad3 posted...

etc

T-abyss: Jack Norman
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken