Main characters for next game

#1Cobra1010Posted 1/7/2013 1:53:38 PM
Leon has been in 2 CGI films, been in 4 and 6. I doubt we'd see Leon coming back in the next game. Chris has been in 5 and 6 and the DS game. So im guessing the next game could be another Chris+Claire team just like the first one. Or maybe Claire and someone else.

I dont mind people coming back but im kinda sick of the wesker crap. Its getting so rediculous the next thing we know, Wesker himself might come back a pull a "i am your father" on chris.

What do you think? What do you want?
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#2edward18Posted 1/7/2013 1:58:10 PM
Barry or Billy or Rebecca
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3NorseLeavesPosted 1/7/2013 1:59:12 PM
I want Jake and Sherry. He is like wesker but virtuous. kind of like dark hero figure...but deep inside of him, he is a good guy.
#4xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/7/2013 2:04:38 PM
Ada Wong & Jill Valentine together or gtfo.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#5PyroSparkPosted 1/7/2013 2:06:06 PM
NorseLeaves posted...
I want Jake and Sherry. He is like wesker but virtuous. kind of like dark hero figure...but deep inside of him, he is a good guy.

Agreed.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#6MallyPureSmoothPosted 1/7/2013 2:35:06 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
Leon has been in 2 CGI films, been in 4 and 6. I doubt we'd see Leon coming back in the next game. Chris has been in 5 and 6 and the DS game. So im guessing the next game could be another Chris+Claire team just like the first one. Or maybe Claire and someone else.

I dont mind people coming back but im kinda sick of the wesker crap. Its getting so rediculous the next thing we know, Wesker himself might come back a pull a "i am your father" on chris.

What do you think? What do you want?

Chris and Claire only partnered up briefly in Code Veronica. Also, Leon was in RE2 as well which is also when Claire came into the series.

Anyways, I would like to see Claire alone in the next game with Svetlana as the antagonist where their encounters will be similar to Snake and The Boss's, where at first she constantly gets her ass kicked but eventually improves to the point where she can best her. It won't be an action game though, it'll be straight up horror where the only time melee combat will occur will be when Svetlana disarms Claire.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#7AnimesetsunaPosted 1/7/2013 2:40:59 PM
I want new characters and the next game is the last game.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#8IlDankoPosted 1/7/2013 2:54:12 PM
It will be jake... And in the end of the game he'll be corrupted by something that will turn him in our new antagonist for RE8....
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#9CPU-ZPosted 1/7/2013 3:02:03 PM
I don't care about the main characters all that much. I'd like HUNK to have a side story like Fourth Survivor.
#10DetBeauregardPosted 1/7/2013 3:40:54 PM(edited)
This series needs more Claire, STAT. Whether she teams up with Chris, Leon, Jill, or a new character (or by herself, my personal preference), I don't really care. Make it happen, Capcom.

This series needs less Jake, that's for sure. Even though it's implied that he will return, I feel it will send this series even further into the dumps.