Did Chris really not know... *Spoilers inside*

#11TomoEK9Posted 1/7/2013 8:50:06 PM
Kujaa posted...
I think Capcom needs to consult someone who’s actually served in the US army. . .I can’t tell if they are trying to make fun of the US Army or their consultants were from the Japanese army. Capcom makes the BSAA look like a group of morons.

Chris's champagnes look so forced and unnatural its barley playable to me. I think the dev team took themselves too seriously on this one.

I'm going to pretend this whole section of Resident Evil never happend. . . .

Japan doesn't have an army, they have the Special Defense Forces (SDF). It would make sense that they would have zero idea how an offensive military works since (as you can tell by its name) Japan's "military" is defensive by nature and isn't trained to work anywhere else but in Japan.
#12Hal_EmerickPosted 1/7/2013 8:55:55 PM
gmoshier posted...
BSAA is aware that Jake is a mercenary, and they should have at least some info on Ada Wong.

Jake was wearing the spider patch on his jacket. That apparently was the givaway, at least that's how I took it.
#13AnimesetsunaPosted 1/7/2013 9:12:12 PM
AlbertWesker999 posted...
I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned John's file in RE1. The one that mentioned her by name? Yeah.

You'd think that everything about that night would be etched into his memory.

Yeah. I remembered. Well, Chris did read that file but I think it was a long time ago and people might forgot about it.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#14DrainDeimos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:43:54 PM
I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned John's file in RE1. The one that mentioned her by name? Yeah.

Don't worry, I was thinking about that file when I made this topic. ;) But does the actual file ever refer to her as her whole name? All I recall is that it mentions her first name and how John used Ada's name as a password. I don't recall it ever mentioning her last name in there.
---
Baltimore Orioles: 0-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 13-4
#15AlbertWesker999Posted 1/7/2013 10:54:44 PM
DrainDeimos posted...

Don't worry, I was thinking about that file when I made this topic. ;) But does the actual file ever refer to her as her whole name? All I recall is that it mentions her first name and how John used Ada's name as a password. I don't recall it ever mentioning her last name in there.

It never mentions her last name, but you'd think Chris would at least ask or mention it to Piers later. Of course she would deny it, and that Ada never met Johnny to begin with so meh.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#16TomoEK9Posted 1/7/2013 10:55:46 PM
DrainDeimos posted...

Well isn't this whole line of thought assuming Chris was the one who did everything? If you played as Jill she was the one to read the file, not Chris, and I thought it was confirmed that it was Jill's scenario that they are taking as Canon, not Chris'.
#17BasementDudePosted 1/7/2013 11:01:17 PM(edited)
neither scenario in re1 is 100% canon
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,100,769
#18AlbertWesker999Posted 1/7/2013 11:04:48 PM
Assuming she did, you'd think she'd hold on to the files as evidence and at least go over it with the other S.T.A.R.S. members.

I always thought that the canon was that they both were going through the mansion at the same time. This wouldn't work from a gameplay standpoint obviously. Oh well. I'm just splitting hairs.
---
#19TomoEK9Posted 1/7/2013 11:06:28 PM
Assuming she did, you'd think she'd hold on to the files as evidence and at least go over it with the other S.T.A.R.S. members.

I always thought that the canon was that they both were going through the mansion at the same time. This wouldn't work from a gameplay standpoint obviously. Oh well. I'm just splitting hairs.

Considering Chief Irons pretty much denied anything ever happening in the mansion and did his best to discredit Jill and Chris, I doubt that evidence survived long enough for them to go over.
#20AlbertWesker999Posted 1/7/2013 11:13:58 PM
I thought of that, but they would still go over the information amongst themselves, especially if they planned to take out Umbrella. It really doesn't matter though.
---