Did Chris really not know... *Spoilers inside*

#21Infectedglore2Posted 1/7/2013 10:42:48 PM
Don't know why no one mentioned this but Chris knew Sherry because of Claire.
#22Delta0126Posted 1/7/2013 10:47:12 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...

DrainDeimos posted...
Yet, when Chris comes across Sherry in Edonia, he is able to recognize her name instantly. Before that meeting, he most likely never met Sherry and only knew about her through Claire. I just thought it was unusual that Chris didn't recognize Ada's name when he came across her in City Hall. I know her existence was kind of trivial to him prior to actually meeting her Edonia, but certainly he has heard her name at least once before meeting her?

---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#23Infectedglore2Posted 1/7/2013 10:49:42 PM
Delta0126 posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...

DrainDeimos posted...
Yet, when Chris comes across Sherry in Edonia, he is able to recognize her name instantly. Before that meeting, he most likely never met Sherry and only knew about her through Claire. I just thought it was unusual that Chris didn't recognize Ada's name when he came across her in City Hall. I know her existence was kind of trivial to him prior to actually meeting her Edonia, but certainly he has heard her name at least once before meeting her?

Well, Claire didn't mention Ada to Chris then. Question solved.
#24BasementDudePosted 1/7/2013 10:50:53 PM
i don't even think claire meets ada
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,100,769
#25xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/7/2013 11:04:20 PM
Claire never meets Ada, the only interaction they have is when Ada helped Claire by throwing her a rocket launcher, Ada knows Claire but Claire does not.

Chris couldn't even notice she was wearing the exact attire 6 months ago and that she was constantly changing clothes, let alone remember he knew something of her! Lol
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#26bluerulerPosted 1/7/2013 11:09:01 PM
Dammit finn! You had one job!

Thats all i was thinking
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#27NorseLeavesPosted 1/7/2013 11:46:29 PM
TC/
I guess Leon did not include her on his report on plaga from 4. other than 6, they werent even in the same game. or maybe Leon was just waiting for a right time to introduce her to Chris as his fiancee or something.
#28vitonemesisPosted 1/8/2013 12:18:14 AM
Yeah lets remember a name from 15 years ago, a first name at that. He remember Sherry thanks to her last name and Claire most likely talks about her a lot to him.

He only knew some Ada was involved with the mansion but hey they are a buck loads of Ada's in the world. If that file had her last name, that's a complete different story.
#29Dicer7Posted 1/8/2013 1:36:26 AM
It bothered me that after Damnation Ada Wong is supposed to be a wanted person worldwide. I would assume the BSAA would have found out that she impersonated being one of their own (using her own name like an idiot) and they would be on te lookout for her but Chris has no clue about her in RE6.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#30werewolfgoldPosted 1/8/2013 1:38:55 AM
Ada's that good.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?