Did Chris really not know... *Spoilers inside*

#51SSJ_JinPosted 1/8/2013 3:20:28 PM
So thinking back on this issue, and maybe someone knows, perhaps this Ada's warrant wouldn't be a plothole if we were to assume that it was The Family who had it removed. That could be the answer. Maybe that in fact was Simmons Ada was talking too. Course, I'm not sure. Because I don't know when she quit with the man. I think one file said a long time ago, but in Ada's campaign she was talking about Carla's orders as if she (Ada) could have gotten them.

However...we have to remember that Leon figured out that Ada worked for Wesker. This was back in RE4. Therefore, Ada's not too hard to find. If Leon was able to find out who Ada worked for, why couldn't the BSAA? Or anyone in the government? RE6 already established that if people found out Jake was related to Wesker, that would be a big issue just because of who Wesker was.

Therefore, the government should already be aware of Ada because she worked for Wesker. Unless we're too assume Leon checked himself.

Ahh, why do I even bother thinking of this crap?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#52siberian142Posted 1/8/2013 8:28:33 PM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...
So thinking back on this issue, and maybe someone knows, perhaps this Ada's warrant wouldn't be a plothole if we were to assume that it was The Family who had it removed. That could be the answer. Maybe that in fact was Simmons Ada was talking too. Course, I'm not sure. Because I don't know when she quit with the man. I think one file said a long time ago, but in Ada's campaign she was talking about Carla's orders as if she (Ada) could have gotten them.

However...we have to remember that Leon figured out that Ada worked for Wesker. This was back in RE4. Therefore, Ada's not too hard to find. If Leon was able to find out who Ada worked for, why couldn't the BSAA? Or anyone in the government? RE6 already established that if people found out Jake was related to Wesker, that would be a big issue just because of who Wesker was.

Therefore, the government should already be aware of Ada because she worked for Wesker. Unless we're too assume Leon checked himself.

Ahh, why do I even bother thinking of this crap?

She left Simmons way back in 2 because it was him that ordered that Raccoon City be destroyed and she thought him a liability. While she did travel to the sub when he contacted her about some "interesting information", I don't believe she had anything to do with him after the Raccoon City incident. He wouldn't have created Carla if he could assign her missions and talk to her freely.

We do not know who the man she was talking to at the end of Damnation is, but it being Simmons would be a plot hole if she has had nothing to do with him for years. We do not know much about Ada so she could have some pretty powerful friends. I doubt it'd be the family; Simmons was their leader. There was a theory back when Damnation was released that Carla was impersonating Ada in Damnation (if the man is Simmons, it'd make more sense. Her liking an arrest warrant would too, since it wouldn't be at her expense. I believe she also used her grapple hook with the opposite hand that Ada uses) but I believe that people said that the date that Damnation takes place on wouldn't make sense if it was her.

I don't believe it was ever explained how he knew she was working with Wesker. Last he met her, he assumed that she was still alive after her death so it's not too much of a stretch to assume that her mission was a success and that she escaped the city with sample of the G-virus. He would also probably have information about Wesker from Chris, if they met, but I am not sure how he'd put those two together and get the correct answer just like that. I don't believe it was ever stated that Ada and Wesker worked for the same organization at some point, so assuming that she worked with him and was now working under him once again doesn't make much sense. Then again, Ada replies with "I see you've done your homework", so apparently Leon somehow got a hold of this information somehow.