Playing through the series right now and...

#31Alky88Posted 1/8/2013 2:07:27 AM
Some people must be drunk here because enemies don't respawn in Code Veronica.
Once you kill an enemy it's gone forever and what people refer to as "respawning enemies" is simply "new enemies show up when you have to backtrack to a previous location after a certain cutscene" like every other RE game (RE1 Hunters, RE3 all over the place, etc.).
"Respawning enemies" is a completely different situation where the same enemies respawn whenever you leave the screen/area and come back. This does not happen in Code Veronica.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#32edward18Posted 1/8/2013 7:54:01 AM
I think I like the DC version the most. I can actually see what's going on in the game whereas in the PS2 version it's nearly pitch black sometimes. Also has Wesker getting his ass kicked so that's a plus. I'd say the PS3 version if it didn't have those stupid achievements added into it.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#33desi_shinobiPosted 1/8/2013 8:04:45 AM
I actually enjoyed RE:CV, it has the least (well next to nothing) replay value out of the old skool Resident evil games for me but still good. I found it to be the most annoying on the first playthrough because there's a few opportunities where you can screw up and I had to start again.

Hardest game for me to get an A rank and all you get is a ****ty Rocket Launcher, I was hoping it was a Linear launcher but that was unlocked for Battle Mode. If this game had an unlockable infinite Magnum, I'd be all over this game annually but I only do that with RE0-3 and I tend to leave out Code Veronica unless a new RE game is coming out.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#34edward18Posted 1/8/2013 8:08:44 AM
I've never tried to A-Rank the games.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#35Vegeta1000Posted 1/8/2013 10:41:42 AM
Some people must be drunk here because enemies don't respawn in Code Veronica.

Moth room.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!