Who is Leon Scott Kennedy's soul mate?

#31Delta0126(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:56:32 PM
*wakes up to see more people voted for 'The girl he broke up with before RE2'....really wants to know who these people are.*
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#32crazytrain2Posted 1/8/2013 2:14:41 PM
WEEEEEESSSSSSKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Psn: gunslingerdaz
#33XerapherPosted 1/11/2013 8:43:47 AM
His hair lol
---
If you desire peace, be prepared for war.
PSN: Xerapher
#34Delta0126(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 7:50:29 PM
I'm surprised people are still voting for this. *really wants to know who the people are who voted for 'The girl he broke up with before RE2'.*
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#35spikefreakyPosted 1/11/2013 8:46:26 PM
Erm wheres Barry?
---
PSN: Spykefreaky GT: Spyke Freaky - Suppaman234 a real trustworthy Gamefaqer
My setup http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/spykeK/Setup
#36spikefreakyPosted 1/11/2013 8:50:48 PM
Delta0126 posted...
I'm surprised people are still voting for this. *really wants to know who the people are who voted for 'The girl he broke up with before RE2'.*

me, I would of voted Ada, but she keeps holding me and Viper9x up in the speedrun event... plus who doesnt want Leon to find love with his high school sweetheart Stephanie Clegg?
---
#37Delta0126(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:52:31 PM
spikefreaky posted...
Stephanie Clegg

That was her name? I only remember that somewhere it mentions that he broke up with a girl before he left for Raccoon City.
---
#38spikefreakyPosted 1/11/2013 8:53:52 PM
Delta0126 posted...
spikefreaky posted...
Stephanie Clegg

That was her name? I only remember that somewhere it mentions that he broke up with a girl before he left for Raccoon City.

No I just added the two names one from my first girlfriend one from my current...
---
#39DetBeauregardPosted 1/12/2013 2:55:36 AM
I voted for the first option, since the traumatic breakup between the two caused Leon's life to be spared as he entered Raccoon City.

Ada is a tease and Leon has no future with her; he is foolish for even pursuing her. Claire has never shown interest in him whatsoever, and anything he did with Ashley would have been unprofessional (and he knew it). Manuela was too young, and he flirted with Hunnigan to relieve the stress of his mission to Spain. Helena was completely asexual, so the only other choice is Angela, who was obviously legitimately interested in Leon. But the first option is funnier.
#40Delta0126(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:09:46 AM
Huh, well that's one and nice process of elimination.
---