only Leon made into 50 greatest playstation moment, PSM (spoilers)

#1good_tobiPosted 1/8/2013 9:29:30 AM
His encounter with ganados in the village made into the list from RE4 (yet again shows RE4 is evergreen fans and critics favorite) . I think this is justified as that moment is very tensed and unique. Don't think anyone else from RE is there in the list. Should some other character/moment deserve to be in the list too?
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#2Crimson_RexPosted 1/8/2013 9:30:55 AM
Any "greatest" moment list is pointless.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#3good_tobi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 9:55:54 AM
But once printed,it will always be remembered.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#4dgdgdgfdfPosted 1/8/2013 10:13:26 AM
good_tobi posted...
But once printed,it will always be remembered.

LOL
#5darkphoenix181Posted 1/8/2013 10:15:24 AM
Bane: And who from Resident Evil made it into the 50 greatest playstation moments?

good_tobi: Only Leon

Bane: Only Leon. Thank you good tobi.
*breaks kneck
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#6longstorm555Posted 1/8/2013 10:17:27 AM
you do know the most important characters from resident have been on a greatest list, right?

chris, leon, claire, ada, jill, and wesker.

they have been in the lsit of and described as:

ada is one of the sexiest females
claire and jill the most badasses
chris is iconic, described by them as the face of the franchise, along with jill
wesker is one of the greatest villains in history of gaming (sephiroth was on that list too, if i'm not mistaken)
and leons is the coolest and the popular one

so...hmmm... what's the point of this topic?
#7xESRPosted 1/8/2013 10:34:49 AM
longstorm555 posted...
wesker is one of the greatest villains in history of gaming (sephiroth was on that list too, if i'm not mistaken)

I sincerely fail to get this. Wesker was the greatest villain in RE, but he wasn't that good, there are plenty of games with much better and well developed antagonists.
#8longstorm555Posted 1/8/2013 10:36:22 AM
EduardoESR posted...
longstorm555 posted...

I sincerely fail to get this. Wesker was the greatest villain in RE, but he wasn't that good, there are plenty of games with much better and well developed antagonists.

and that's the problem with those 'greatest' lists.
#9xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/8/2013 10:52:03 AM
Yeah, those lists are merely subjective. As everyone gets on it, Leon and Chris get in best heroes lists, Jill and Ada get in sexiest females lists, Wesker gets in best villains list... And so on. The same goes for games in general too.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#10ravenscourgePosted 1/8/2013 10:53:17 AM
Just because you felt it necessary to put that part in parentheses, I'll just say f*** RE4.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3