Have 3/4 of PS3 RE:NET Users Quitt the Game?

#11Darth_NicolasPosted 1/9/2013 4:39:59 AM
Servers were buggy, even non-existent at times, game was nice but had those QTEs that disheartened many players, not enough modes to keep interest after playing the story, etc, etc. I'm surprised that even 25% of the total players are still actually playing.
#12SamA7XPosted 1/9/2013 6:57:51 AM
I still have my copy but I haven't played it since the start of December, I'm going to wait and see if we get that final hope dlc.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#13good_tobiPosted 1/9/2013 5:50:30 PM
Don't like events at all. RE was never about online and competition.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#14Ryan-06Posted 1/9/2013 5:52:51 PM
Same thing on the 360 page. see the numbers.
https://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/

The number of registered users doesn't mean the number currently online right now. Thats just the sum total of everyone who went online at least once with the game. I still play RE6 however. For mercenaries.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#15guiltyslayerPosted 1/9/2013 6:10:45 PM
Most people don't use RE.net. Even if they've registered, they could've just disabled it in their games. Not to mention most people play Chris and Jake's campaigns which don't feature zombies at all, therefore making a 2nd reason why only a handful participated in Zombie Mayhem.
#16EduardoESRPosted 1/9/2013 6:26:35 PM
guiltyslayer posted...
Most people don't use RE.net. Even if they've registered, they could've just disabled it in their games. Not to mention most people play Chris and Jake's campaigns which don't feature zombies at all, therefore making a 2nd reason why only a handful participated in Zombie Mayhem.

This. It's safe to assume It's actually the minority who bother themselves to use re.net as that barely gives you anything decent and the events are pretty bad. I'm one of those who don't use It, there are many other.
#17SchillingerPosted 1/10/2013 3:46:18 AM
What surprised me more is the fact that J'avo Massacre was on for 15 days, had 126,345 participants and couldn't meet the target whereas Zombie Massacre was on for 10 days, had 39,014 and still met it with a day to spare. Yes the target number was halved, but with 4 times the participants and 5 extra days...

I thought initially that maybe it was because only the most dedicated/experienced players are still playing the game, but I got 10 "Prelude" dog tags in a row in Agent Hunt last night so there's still quite a volume of newbies out there.
---
/thread
PSN: Anthropomancer