wondering about sherry's abilities, spoiler

#1YermomHoudiniPosted 1/9/2013 12:18:49 AM(edited)
canonically she never died in the game, so her death animation doesn't really count toward her canon abilities. g-virus already adapted to the vaccine and is just being nice and let sherry control it, but she still takes decent amount of effort to heal herself.

will even more severe injuries than what she received in that helicopter incident eventually reignite this dormant g-virus and mutate the host in order to survive?

how stable is her adapted g-virus?

btw, omg annette birkin is hot.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#2siberian142Posted 1/9/2013 4:31:26 AM(edited)
She was given a vaccine and I believe remnants of the virus bonded to her body, giving her enhanced regenerative abilities. I don't think that it is stated if the virus is still a risk during 6, but if she is put into dying state, she says "I can't regenerate fast enough", so it seems Sherry simply dies if she is dealt enough damage.
#3good_tobiPosted 1/9/2013 7:35:40 AM
siberian142 posted...
if she is put into dying state, she says "I can't regenerate fast enough", so it seems Sherry simply dies if she is dealt enough damage.

yeah, Sherry is a mini Wolverine.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4IlDankoPosted 1/9/2013 7:39:09 AM
She should have mutated piers' health regeneration ability, but slower
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#5Volren617Posted 1/9/2013 8:34:49 AM
IlDanko posted...

It always annoyed me when she starts shouting about not regenerating fast enough when she goes into dying after seeing her regenerate literally in seconds after Jake yanked that piece of the plane out of her.

It would probably screw game balance to hell if she could heal for free though.
#6tuznecotePosted 1/9/2013 8:54:34 AM
I like to think she will come back alive but when she does she has failed the mission.
#7siberian142Posted 1/9/2013 5:54:52 PM
Volren617 posted...
IlDanko posted...

It always annoyed me when she starts shouting about not regenerating fast enough when she goes into dying after seeing her regenerate literally in seconds after Jake yanked that piece of the plane out of her.

It would probably screw game balance to hell if she could heal for free though.

To be fair, though, she wasn't being dealt sustained damage. She just had a giant piece of shrapnel sticking out of her side. The impression I got from Sherry was that she can regenerate extremely fast, but enough damage or fatal blows in critical areas will still kill her as well as it would kill a normal human. Sherry can be eaten alive in one of her deaths, so it'd make sense that she couldn't regenerate from that or after being put into dying state and having multiple enemies around that'll probably still beat on her even after she "dies".