How would you guys like a RE game by Ninja Theory?

#21BlueRamzaPosted 1/9/2013 9:57:41 PM
Platinum Games would be awesome. Everything they create is excellent.

Ninja Theory would be the final nail in the coffin. Leon's power level would be over 9000. And Chris would have glowing white hair.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#22largerockPosted 1/10/2013 12:57:19 AM
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAKDSFNBVKADSFNVIKASNISFANVHASD{IVNIVINSADFVI{ADVNAEI{FNGAEI{HBBN!!!!!111111

And THAT doesn't even come CLOSE to EXPRESSING my HATE and YES THIS requires EXCESSIVE use of CAPITAL WORDS.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#23XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/10/2013 1:17:09 AM
Ninja Theory is the ruination of everything. Capcom deserves to fail if they want to give out their most important franchises to lazy developers who are stuck using the old ass Unreal Engine and don't want to learn anything new.

Screen-tearing, low frame rate, glitches galore, crappy music, bad control setups, etc. That is what you get with Ninja Theory.
#24matodaPosted 1/10/2013 1:23:21 AM
do not want. ; w ;
---
You look well, child.
#25Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 1/10/2013 4:45:05 AM
Screen-tearing, low frame rate, glitches galore, crappy music, bad control setups, etc.

Screen-tearing aside, RE6 is pretty much guilty of all of the above points. DmC, judging by the demo at least, is at least vastly better as a DMC game than RE6 is as a RE game. RE6 is just an enormous, cowardly mess without a clear vision trying to hide its crisis of identity behind an ungodly budget.

At least NT has the guts to stick to its own vision.

I still wouldn't want them to handle the franchise, but I doubt they'd have done any worse.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#26largerockPosted 1/10/2013 5:13:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27PyroSparkPosted 1/10/2013 5:24:55 AM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
Screen-tearing, low frame rate, glitches galore, crappy music, bad control setups, etc.

Screen-tearing aside, RE6 is pretty much guilty of all of the above points. DmC, judging by the demo at least, is at least vastly better as a DMC game than RE6 is as a RE game. RE6 is just an enormous, cowardly mess without a clear vision trying to hide its crisis of identity behind an ungodly budget.

At least NT has the guts to stick to its own vision.

I still wouldn't want them to handle the franchise, but I doubt they'd have done any worse.

Oh hell no. Disagree ad-infinitum with everything you just said. Leave. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#28EminentFatePosted 1/10/2013 5:31:33 AM
No.

Although I did see an earlier thread about an open-world Resi game. If they ever plan to go down that route, outsource it to RockSteady Studios, plox.
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#29NorseLeavesPosted 1/10/2013 5:31:42 AM
edward18 posted...
it'd be better than the crap they've been doing

you sure edward?
It would be more action-oriented and it will involve even less puzzles than now.
Its gonna be like synthesis of RE now and DmC
#30largerockPosted 1/10/2013 5:51:12 AM
edward18 posted...
it'd be better than the crap they've been doing

No eddybro.....no it would not....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.