Zombies Vs J'avos

#1xokennyxoPosted 1/9/2013 8:34:01 PM
^which one is better?
#2IlDankoPosted 1/9/2013 8:36:34 PM
Zombies... They have an inhuman aiming and always hit their target with their f******* magnums
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#3edward18Posted 1/9/2013 8:37:33 PM
Zombies
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4cyan1001Posted 1/9/2013 8:44:44 PM
Zombies
#5Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/9/2013 8:53:17 PM
IlDanko posted...
Zombies... They have an inhuman aiming and always hit their target with their f******* magnums

lol I can say from experience through campaign and mercenaries that Zombies in this game have better aim than J'avo for some godforsaken reason. It really boggles my mind.

For the topic at hand, I choose zombies.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#6RekoisCoolPosted 1/9/2013 8:58:33 PM
Zombies wielding magnums >>>>
*blushes*
#7AnimesetsunaPosted 1/9/2013 9:00:30 PM
Zombies...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#8kalibre16Posted 1/9/2013 9:10:52 PM
Zombies BY FAR, as others have noted their aiming despite looking like a drunk shootout tends to hit far more often than their counterpart. (For christ's sake I've seen rocket launchers zoom by me while I wasn't even paying attention) Whereas no matter how hard I try a magnum always tends to hit me from some zombie a million miles away every time

Design wise, though the J'avo mutate, most of these look too samey whereas the zombies get a lot more variation ranging from Zombies, Zombies with weapons, Zombie Cops, Zombie Dogs, Bloodshots, Whoppers, Shriekers, (I'm positive the one that turns others into zombies with its blue gas was manufactured but it fits more into the zombie catagory than the J'avo one)

Finally to me it feels like J'avo act way too dumb with their taunts and constant yelling whereas zombies just go and attack you in numbers RUNNING!!!!
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#9xokennyxo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:47:49 PM
Personally, I hated J'avo. It feels like CoD with them, whereas a zombie straight up leaps or attacks you.

I thought that Bloodshots were a great enemy, even though they're hard to kill.

The zombies in this game were great in my opinion, and stays true to RE's main creatures.
#10BlueRamzaPosted 1/9/2013 9:54:52 PM
Zombies.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.