This game would really benefit from removing the tunnel feel.

#1Big_Boss1432Posted 1/9/2013 8:53:25 PM
Anyone agree?
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#2tevin1569Posted 1/9/2013 9:59:44 PM
I'm sorry, what is the tunnel feel?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:14:30 PM
Where the game is so linear to a point where it feels like your going through a tunnel.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#4agrissaPosted 1/9/2013 10:46:20 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#5boofiePosted 1/9/2013 11:15:57 PM
agrissa posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.

Dear capcomz, please pay most particular attention to this message here. Kthnxbye.
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/9/2013 11:20:04 PM
agrissa posted...

This would only happen if CAPCOM had another franchise that could try to be a popular TPS. Until then, RE is the closest thing and will have enemies with guns
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#7Ether101Posted 1/10/2013 3:35:48 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
agrissa posted...

This would only happen if CAPCOM had another franchise that could try to be a popular TPS. Until then, RE is the closest thing and will have enemies with guns

If they want a shooter then they should make one not force it on a series were it doesn't fit.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#8Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 1/10/2013 3:51:54 AM
I think the game simply needed the hands of a merciless editor to trim it down into a single, polished 10 to 15 hour campaign. It had more than enough cool - inspired even (loved the cloaked snake) - moments to support that. Just not nearly enough moments to go on for twice as long.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#9ZeeDoggePosted 1/10/2013 5:22:45 AM
agrissa posted...

Don't J'avo mutate into melee monsters like 90% of the time?
#10xESRPosted 1/10/2013 5:32:45 AM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
I think the game simply needed the hands of a merciless editor to trim it down into a single, polished 10 to 15 hour campaign. It had more than enough cool - inspired even (loved the cloaked snake) - moments to support that. Just not nearly enough moments to go on for twice as long.

This
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...
Don't J'avo mutate into melee monsters like 90% of the time?

This
and...
Ether101 posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
agrissa posted...

If they want a shooter then they should make one not force it on a series were it doesn't fit.

RE was quite action oriented for a survival horror. Capcom wanted to have coop included since RE1 but their crappy engine wouldn't allow them to do It, the only reason RE was like that was due to limited resources. Now Capcom can do RE the way they want, so yeah, It fits, It's the old way that was wrong to them. Also, It wouldn't make sense for RE to be slow paced, people are well prepared against zombies/BOW/w/e now.