This game would really benefit from removing the tunnel feel.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game would really benefit from removing the tunnel feel.
3 years ago#11
Dont mind the enemies with weapons. I just mind forced co-op, and tunnel gameplay. China was so beautiful and would've been awesome if you could look around. Same with Tall oaks. They could've totally made it a great areas to explore but instead forced you to go straight.
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
3 years ago#12
An open field gameplay like silent hill downpour would be nice
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
3 years ago#13
I mean I can understand chris's being a bit more linear since you have an objective; but jakes and leons? Come on.
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
3 years ago#14
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.

Don't J'avo mutate into melee monsters like 90% of the time?

The helicopter didn't. On that thought, it would have been awesome if it did.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
3 years ago#15
agrissa posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.

The less we need now are transformers
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
3 years ago#16
agrissa posted...

/signed
3 years ago#17
The game had a lot of fun gameplay features (I loved the dodging and countering) but it had terrible pace. All the damn time you're getting chased by a choppa or doing some dumb QTE. What I liked about RE4 was that the game let you explore and progress at your own pace, with action or tense events breaking up that every now and then.
3 years ago#18
agrissa posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...

So, what, 10 minutes out of an 6-8 hour campaign? And you can't say you weren't terrified of those hydra rockets
3 years ago#19
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
I think the game simply needed the hands of a merciless editor to trim it down into a single, polished 10 to 15 hour campaign. It had more than enough cool - inspired even (loved the cloaked snake) - moments to support that. Just not nearly enough moments to go on for twice as long.

I liked the fact it was very long, even if some parts were unpolished.
3 years ago#20
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Dont mind the enemies with weapons. I just mind forced co-op, and tunnel gameplay. China was so beautiful and would've been awesome if you could look around. Same with Tall oaks. They could've totally made it a great areas to explore but instead forced you to go straight.

This! I really wanted to see more of Tall Oaks and Langshai. The thing is though, that they should remove the time requirement for S ranking then.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game would really benefit from removing the tunnel feel.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived