This game would really benefit from removing the tunnel feel.

#11Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:19:13 PM
Dont mind the enemies with weapons. I just mind forced co-op, and tunnel gameplay. China was so beautiful and would've been awesome if you could look around. Same with Tall oaks. They could've totally made it a great areas to explore but instead forced you to go straight.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#12IlDankoPosted 1/10/2013 2:21:26 PM
An open field gameplay like silent hill downpour would be nice
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#13Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 2:24:02 PM
I mean I can understand chris's being a bit more linear since you have an objective; but jakes and leons? Come on.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#14agrissaPosted 1/10/2013 2:52:42 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.

Don't J'avo mutate into melee monsters like 90% of the time?

The helicopter didn't. On that thought, it would have been awesome if it did.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#15IlDankoPosted 1/10/2013 3:00:45 PM
agrissa posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. It'd also benefit from having less enemies with guns. I wanna fight monsters, not generic soldiers from any shooter, and certainly not helicopters.

The less we need now are transformers
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#16hehe101Posted 1/10/2013 5:26:10 PM
agrissa posted...

/signed
#17ArayzielPosted 1/10/2013 6:00:33 PM
The game had a lot of fun gameplay features (I loved the dodging and countering) but it had terrible pace. All the damn time you're getting chased by a choppa or doing some dumb QTE. What I liked about RE4 was that the game let you explore and progress at your own pace, with action or tense events breaking up that every now and then.
#18ZeeDoggePosted 1/10/2013 6:56:38 PM
agrissa posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
agrissa posted...

So, what, 10 minutes out of an 6-8 hour campaign? And you can't say you weren't terrified of those hydra rockets
#19StrongBlackVinePosted 1/10/2013 8:09:07 PM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
I think the game simply needed the hands of a merciless editor to trim it down into a single, polished 10 to 15 hour campaign. It had more than enough cool - inspired even (loved the cloaked snake) - moments to support that. Just not nearly enough moments to go on for twice as long.

I liked the fact it was very long, even if some parts were unpolished.
#20Infectedglore2Posted 1/10/2013 9:12:59 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Dont mind the enemies with weapons. I just mind forced co-op, and tunnel gameplay. China was so beautiful and would've been awesome if you could look around. Same with Tall oaks. They could've totally made it a great areas to explore but instead forced you to go straight.

This! I really wanted to see more of Tall Oaks and Langshai. The thing is though, that they should remove the time requirement for S ranking then.