Other characters/rest of world

#1rewwPosted 1/9/2013 9:13:06 PM
So I'm curious on what has happened to other characters since they were in their respective games.

Jill, Claire, Barry, Josh, Ashley, Hunk and Rebecca and thats all I can think of off the top of my head since I'll admit I've only played 1,5 and 6.

Also since DC and China were hit with viruses no where is really safe so I'm sure theres something happening everywhere not just where we see our heroes. Also Simmons bragged about how he's needed. What would happen now that Simmons is gone. If he's gone I'm still having trouble believing that killed him with all the crap he survived to begin with.
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
#2reww(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:19:34 AM
gonna bump. see if i can get people who have followed the series more
---
#3good_tobiPosted 1/10/2013 10:05:08 AM
reww posted...
gonna bump. see if i can get people who have followed the series more

lol...bump and yet no reply/thoughts...anyway here's my thoughts:

Jill... last seen in RE5, probably on some BSAA missions in other parts of the world. When Chris got amnesia and whether she knew or was informed about this or not is is something that I want to know. Also her encounter with Ada will be interesting.

Claire...nothing much...probably working in Terra save...may be we will get her in DLC.

Barry...don't really know/can predict...he is long forgotten more than Claire...probably living a normal life

Josh....probably working with BSAA...I don't expect him to return for a long long long time

Ashley...probably living a normal life...still keeping up with news about Leon

Hunk...hmm may be working for neo-umbrella or family.

Rebecca....may be she is now in BSAA and in some parts of the world fighting ..

.....didnt understand about Simmons' part...anyway should wait for next game about that
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4SamA7XPosted 1/10/2013 10:16:27 AM
Such a shame that Capcom doesn't follow up on most characters, I bet we never see or hear from Helena or Jake again. Its all about the massively overrated characters with Capcom like Leon and Chris >.>
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#5good_tobiPosted 1/10/2013 10:22:14 AM
SamA7X posted...
Such a shame that Capcom doesn't follow up on most characters, I bet we never see or hear from Helena or Jake again. Its all about the massively overrated characters with Capcom like Leon and Chris >.>

its not X men you know.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#6reww(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:08:03 PM
I thinK Jake's coming back
---
#7Infectedglore2Posted 1/10/2013 9:09:40 PM
http://residentevil.wikia.com
#8siberian142Posted 1/10/2013 9:29:58 PM
Simmons had a lofty government position and was the leader of the Family, so his death will have implications in the series. The man seen in the helicopter in Leon's campaign seemed to have no issue leaving him after he mutated, though, so I assume that the Family will replace Simmons and continue manipulating the US without him. Other than that, we don't really know how the world will be personally effected without him yet.
#9Delta0126Posted 1/10/2013 9:49:10 PM
reww posted...
Also since DC and China were hit with viruses no where is really safe so I'm sure theres something happening everywhere not just where we see our heroes.

As in Washington D.C.? When was this?

As for the other characters it's pretty self explanatory what happened to them other than maybe HUNK. good_tobi pretty much posted on what it would seem like those characters would be doing based on their personalities and what they were last doing, except maybe HUNK.

HUNK was fiercely loyal to Umbrella so I'd think it's doubtful he'd join up with an organization calling themselves Umbrella or rather a 'New' Umbrella and I think he would get some info on them before even considering it, especially since the join up fee to Neo-Umbrella is a C-virus needle to the neck and I'm not so sure HUNK would be entirely up to infect himself considering how he's seen the effects of being infected first hand, different viruses of course, but still.

The Family however, seems plausible, because of who they are they probably already offered a job to him because of how loyal he could be and that he could get any job done by doing whatever means necessary without compromising The Family.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."