Second update schedule for January

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Second update schedule for January

User Info: typhoonikan

typhoonikan
4 years ago#1
May be old news, but I didn't know about it.
Nothing really new as far as content goes.

http://www.gamezone.com/products/resident-evil-6/news/resident-evil-6-title-update-2-planned-for-january-2013

User Info: Frozen-Shadow

Frozen-Shadow
4 years ago#2
I wonder what areas they made easier. Definitely happy about qte assist though...gets tiring on multiple playthroughs.
*insert random pseudo-intellectual/quasi-humorous/narcissistic sig here*

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
4 years ago#3
I guess its payoff waiting that long before Platinuming the game, replaying the difficulties might be more enjoyable now, even without alternate costumes in Campaign.

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#4
Proved....this game was rushed.
Don't need sharingan to see this.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#5
I can't wait for Agent Hunt Mode (Hate to join in amateur with infinite ammo player) & Stage selection.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#6
I platinumed the game and there is really nothing left to do except be depressed. The game has no substance.

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
4 years ago#7
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
I platinumed the game and there is really nothing left to do except be depressed. The game has no substance.

Play another game? I don't understand how people can play the same game forever. I have put 54 hours into RE6 and definitely feel like I got my money's worth out of it.

User Info: bernhardt123

bernhardt123
4 years ago#8
StrongBlackVine posted...
XSilverPhoenixX posted...

Play another game? I don't understand how people can play the same game forever. I have put 54 hours into RE6 and definitely feel like I got my money's worth out of it.

I've put well over 100 hours into it. I still play Mercs with a friend a few times a week. I'll play it more once we get the DLC modes.
PSN: bernhardt123

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
4 years ago#9
good_tobi posted...
Proved....this game was rushed.

Probably but it didn't have any major glitches like Assassin's Creed 3 and Skyrim.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Second update schedule for January

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived