An interesting idea popped into my head

#1shagohad3Posted 1/10/2013 7:41:52 PM
Alright this could be explained away but I think it's strange. During Revelations, we learn that there is a huge satellite in orbit that can easily destroy a city. I know this is years later but, couldn't they have used it on the air-craft carrier or even Haos?
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#2Delta0126Posted 1/10/2013 7:59:07 PM
Speaking of something like that, Chris and Sheva used a satellite laser against U-Excella, whatever happened to that? Seized by the government I'm guessing after Tri-Cell went down?
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#3shagohad3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 8:16:50 PM
Delta0126 posted...
Speaking of something like that, Chris and Sheva used a satellite laser against U-Excella, whatever happened to that? Seized by the government I'm guessing after Tri-Cell went down?

I was wondering that too. You'd think they'd keep them functional in case of extreme emergencies.
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#4edward18Posted 1/10/2013 8:24:09 PM
You guys realize Satellite Lasers have been in the series since Dead Aim right?...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5Delta0126Posted 1/10/2013 8:30:00 PM(edited)
We're not really asking if they're new...or well I think we're on the same page. I'm asking on what exactly happened to them while the TC is asking if the Revelations satellite could have been used and more or less the same as me on the Tri-Cell satellite and whatever happened to it.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."