Will Capcom please make Edward a classic resident evil game...

#11Plant42Posted 1/11/2013 7:01:57 AM
I've seen bigger babies like Infectedglore2.
#12AnimesetsunaPosted 1/11/2013 7:06:45 AM
Plant42 posted...
I've seen bigger babies like Infectedglore2.

Hahaha...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#134sakuraHa0Posted 1/11/2013 7:44:03 AM
And here I thought Edward is a character in RE universe.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#14ZeeDoggePosted 1/11/2013 8:12:02 AM
Lets make an RE game for him with qwop controls, super zoomed in camera for blindness, 2 item slots, and metroidvania sequences with a dozen key items. Oh, and only muskets

Also, I thought this topic was about the vampire
#15MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/11/2013 8:17:55 AM
4sakuraHa0 posted...

..he is, he's in Resident Evil Zero, I don't know what this topic has to do with him, though. o_O;
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#16GaullerPosted 1/11/2013 8:33:43 AM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
4sakuraHa0 posted...

..he is, he's in Resident Evil Zero, I don't know what this topic has to do with him, though. o_O;

There's also Edward Ashford, one of the founders of Umbrella, but I actually forgot about Edward from 0.
#17First_Aid_SprayPosted 1/11/2013 8:33:54 AM
ZeeDogge posted...

Also, I thought this topic was about the vampire

What vampire? If you mean that guy from Twilight, shame on you. >:(

Also, that's not a vampire....that's a douchebag. Vampires don't sparkle. >_>

MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
4sakuraHa0 posted...

..he is, he's in Resident Evil Zero;

There's actually two Edwards in the series. The guy you mentioned, and Edward Ashford.
#18largerockPosted 1/11/2013 8:37:43 AM
Infectedglore2 posted...
Edward18 is fine. Theres far worse people than him on this board.

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#19viper9xPosted 1/11/2013 8:59:25 AM
ZeeDogge posted...
Lets make an RE game for him with qwop controls, super zoomed in camera for blindness, 2 item slots, and metroidvania sequences with a dozen key items. Oh, and only muskets

oooh, with ridiculously long load times... but before you can use it, you need to collect the ramrod from the other side of the mansion
#20edward18Posted 1/11/2013 9:06:06 AM
Just so he'll shut the hell up?

Well I'd be happy but I wouldn't be quiet whenever someone mentioned 4 or 5 being good RE games.

Sorry I've been on Hiatus for months why is he still here, RE6 is still going strong get over it,

How am I not?

it's a decent game the whole "numbered games shouldn't change gameplay" argument is old and annoying,

And I give a damn because...

for starters the gameplay evolved, RE1 had like 4 puzzles edward, off the top of my head, the statue/gas room(repeated later in the game) the crow room, the plant/poison room and possibly if you really want to count it V-Jolt, thats the only gameplay element that didn't evolve, backtracking is not part of the gameplay, its part of the game and it was used to make the game longer no other reason.

Considering they could've just simply made a Doom-like game if they wanted it to be more like what it became....

I love RE1-6 I've speed run each probably 10 times and RE1 over 100 times(not an exageration maybe an understatement) and your basis is wrong, the gameplay can and should evolve/change in a numbered series the STORY/THEME should not.

1. No the gameplay shouldnt'.
2. The story of a series ALWAYS changes no matter what.

Good Day.

Good morning.

but not a word is said about Goldsickle, who is always condescending towards anyone who says anything slightly positive about them.

He's the only person I've blocked.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai