Will Capcom please make Edward a classic resident evil game...

#411IlDankoPosted 1/16/2013 9:02:05 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
So we are going to make Edward a classic RE game, right?

Yup... It will play like CV since it was his favorite + 2 different campaigns where he can choose to play as him or basementdude, only 4 item slots and horribly long maps with only 1 item box (i think he loves backtracking right?) in each one, the puzzle's solutions will be like nothing we have seen before (aspects i'll keep them to myself for now)... Now i'm having trouble between chosing if i should use prerendered backgrounds or elavorate 3d ones... i'll keep him to make that decision
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#412Big_Boss1432Posted 1/16/2013 9:04:09 PM
IlDanko posted...
Yup... It will play like CV

I always hated CV...
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#413edward18Posted 1/16/2013 9:20:38 PM

Yup... It will play like CV since it was his favorite

=D

+ 2 different campaigns where he can choose to play as him or basementdude,

=D

only 4 item slots

I'd put more in myself.

and horribly long maps with only 1 item box (i think he loves backtracking right?) in each one,

uh...not backtracking for item boxes. For key items that I missed sure.

the puzzle's solutions will be like nothing we have seen before (aspects i'll keep them to myself for now)...

=)

Now i'm having trouble between chosing if i should use prerendered backgrounds or elavorate 3d ones... i'll keep him to make that decision

Either one's fine ^_^
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#414IlDankoPosted 1/16/2013 9:42:01 PM
only 4 item slots

I'd put more in myself.

Hmm that would make things too easy don't you think?? But well i think i can throw in a special item that upgrades the inventory to 6 slots (it won't be easy to find though)

and horribly long maps with only 1 item box (i think he loves backtracking right?) in each one,

uh...not backtracking for item boxes. For key items that I missed sure.

Ok.. That can be solved.. I'll make it 3 boxes per map... BUT only the first one will be opened, in order to use the other ones you'll have to search for special keys to open them

Now i'm having trouble between chosing if i should use prerendered backgrounds or elavorate 3d ones... i'll keep him to make that decision

Either one's fine ^_^

Then 3d it'll be
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#415edward18Posted 1/16/2013 10:13:53 PM

Hmm that would make things too easy don't you think??

Not at all.

But well i think i can throw in a special item that upgrades the inventory to 6 slots (it won't be easy to find though)

That'll do =)

Ok.. That can be solved.. I'll make it 3 boxes per map... BUT only the first one will be opened, in order to use the other ones you'll have to search for special keys to open them

That's better =)
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#416GoldsicklePosted 1/16/2013 10:26:43 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Thats you since you believe 37 is smaller than 30 and wikipedia is a credible source.

Wrong, I believe that 37% is smaller than 63%.

And I keep saying that it's not wikipedia but it's citations that provide credibility, you blind whelp.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#417Big_Boss1432Posted 1/16/2013 10:37:13 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Thats you since you believe 37 is smaller than 30 and wikipedia is a credible source.

Wrong, I believe that 37% is smaller than 63%.

And I keep saying that it's not wikipedia but it's citations that provide credibility, you blind whelp.

There was no 63% on that graph. You said wikipedia is credible, this is what I'm talking about always switching sides
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#418GoldsicklePosted 1/16/2013 10:49:03 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...

There was no 63% on that graph.

31% + 32% from the other categories.

You really are blind.

You said wikipedia is credible,

Never did.
Try refreshing my memory by copy/pasting where I exactly said that.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#419Big_Boss1432Posted 1/16/2013 10:59:19 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...

Hmm that would make things too easy don't you think??

Not at all.

But well i think i can throw in a special item that upgrades the inventory to 6 slots (it won't be easy to find though)

That'll do =)

That's better =)

Am I the only one that thinks it would be cool that if capcom did do a throwback game they did it with sprites on a portable system? the sprites would be very detailed here's on idea of how I'd like it to look; (Its a quick sktech I did on paint so cut me some slack haha) Itd have the premade camera angles and it would be fully 3-d sprites (You could rotate smoothly, no not cell shading unless level 5 did it)
http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/Bigbossisaboss/media/ASDF_zps38b1c3a0.png.html
---
#420Big_Boss1432Posted 1/16/2013 10:54:58 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...

There was no 63% on that graph.

31% + 32% from the other categories.

You really are blind.

So a 35 year old is a young adult? The most Ill let you add is half of that percentage to you statisitc to make it fair. I'd get the other half, and mines still bigger.
---