Will Capcom please make Edward a classic resident evil game...

#451boofiePosted 1/17/2013 2:39:19 PM
largerock posted...
How about we make the bosses usable a limited times?

I like this idea. Let's set the limit to one. You kill a boss and he stays dead for the rest of that playthrough, never to pop up again and again. It'll add a feeling of accomplishment and progress.
#452spikefreaky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:18:34 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
spikefreaky posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
spikefreaky posted...
AS RULER OF THIS TOPIC I DEMAND YOU STOP THIS NOW!!!

With only 64 posts(now 63) left before we hit the all mighty 500 this is so wasteful of one of the greatest topics ever, STOP NOW!

Also come on guys I explained the difference between outright Majority and Plurality/UK Majority pages and pages ago, this is rehashing!!! AND anyone claiming wiki ISN'T credible is delusional, especially on things like Resident Evil where the fans are so obsessed that these sort of arguments arise...

Wiki isn't credible haha Omg its not that hard to believe. Next time to write an essay where you have to annotate it, put wikipedia as one of the sources. Not the links, wikipedia.

Wiki is fine with credibility, as far as informal referencing goes, because it itself is properly annotated and links to the sources, you know WHY you have to link to the original source in formal essays? to give actual credit to the original sources, as this isn't an essay or anywhere near formal you can reference it as much as you want, Wiki is fine especially when arguing with people of your IQ level.

Not really. I wanted credible sources, not wikipedia. I've seen dozens of articles on wiki that just get their information from some random blog. Nice insult there too buddy, very mature. Definitely showing how much higher your IQ is.

It wasn't so much an insult as a straight up observation, what am I supposed to say when a guy effectively puts his fingers in his ears and goes ":LALALALALALA!" other than wow, aren't you intelligent, I could have pointed out how onesided and silly most of your arguments are, demanding sources without even being able to structure an actual rebutal, also you seem to think that my bringing your IQ into question is an insult, who's to say that I wasn't saying you were overly intelligent compared to oneself? so therefore you should easily be able to track down the sources much more easily? at the same point I never once even implied we were of different IQ levels.

We can debate back and forth but ultimately i think you will find that you're not being insulted by me, infact Viper9x is a personal friend of mine IRL(In real life not Infinite Rocket Launcher, just so you don't misconstrue that - erm sorry misunderstand.) and he will tell you if i wanted to insult you, I may have claimed some pretty extreme things about your family, you see being imaginative I can actually string more than 4 words together without either making myself look a fool OR providing some kind of syntax error.

Again not insults observations...
---
PSN: Spykefreaky GT: Spyke Freaky - Suppaman234 a real trustworthy Gamefaqer
My setup http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/spykeK/Setup
#453GiftedACIIIPosted 1/17/2013 3:55:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#454AnimesetsunaPosted 1/17/2013 4:09:37 PM
I want my own game. Make one for meh.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#455IlDankoPosted 1/17/2013 4:18:40 PM
Animesetsuna posted...

You don't pay enough...
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#456edward18Posted 1/17/2013 5:38:52 PM
Just put up some more stuff for my Mega Crossover of Awesome comic =)

http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Crossover-Season-3-Hero-Base-and-Gendy-Ideas-349050961
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#457AnimesetsunaPosted 1/17/2013 5:40:45 PM
IlDanko posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

You don't pay enough...

(O_O)
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#458Big_Boss1432Posted 1/17/2013 5:57:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#459GiftedACIIIPosted 1/17/2013 6:37:23 PM
1-sided? Hypocrite, you don't even have an argument. It consists of NO YOU'RE STUPID!

Hence why people believe you're a child or have low IQ. Also seeing how you're very defensive about it and your lack of a broad vocabulary I'd be safe to assume that you actually do have low IQ.
#460DetBeauregardPosted 1/17/2013 6:39:30 PM
I should have guessed that a 10-page topic on GameFAQs is filled with arguments and posts full of quote bubbles.